Reviews for Reflect the Sky
Erin Deadwood chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
This fanfic was very intresting, its fun to see another take on Aeriseph comming back to life.. too bad its been inactive for so long :(
loveaustralia chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Aerith putting her mother's feelings before her own is very much in keeping with her character.

Tracyboo
loveaustralia chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Great plot development. I've been reading this genre of fanfic and while I've come across Aerith and Sephiroth fics that occur post-death in the Promised Land, none of them have taken this route. Love the originality of this story.

Tracyboo
Sublime Subtlety chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
Oh. My. Jeepus.

Where do I even start? Let me start off by saying, I read the first few chapters of this story and immediately came to the conclusion: THIS is the QUINTESSENTIAL AeriSeph fanfic. THIS was the story I had been searching for. It had taken me forever to find someone that could actually delve into the emotional depths of the two characters without making them both seem totally untrue to their personalities.

How did you even come up with such an amazing plot? This is right up there on my list of 'stories I would actually PAY to read.' And this should mean a lot considering .. I'm seriously frugal. xD But that's besides the point. This was such a captivating story, I mean, I was literally on the edge of my seat for ... practically every chapter!

It's such a shame that you appeared to have lost interest in the story altogether or have completely abandoned your FanFiction account. This makes me very sad considering well .. you left me hangin'. Lol. Maybe you could start another story of AeriSeph's adventures and run-ins when they return the planet? I really hope my review convinces you to continue this story .. or at the very least, develop something new and just as wonderful.

(By the way, I have to praise your writing style and extensive vocabulary! Not many people are able to convey emotions and describe environments and situations with the proper words. ])
hikari hime 73 chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
Ah... I like your story very much. Characters are very IC, the plot line goes smoothly and is original...

Although, seeing you haven't updated for a long time, I'm afraid you won't continue writing it... it would really be a shame, but well, the choice lies in your hands.

I hope, nonetheless, to see another chapter soon :)

Dewa mata
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 2/7/2010
cool story
Gigei chapter 20 . 4/30/2009
I'm glad you updated this. I will be waiting for the rest, so please keep up the good work.
CaeliaDanan chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
COME ON!. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!...very good history by the way...
Noacat chapter 20 . 12/12/2007
Dude, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the update! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It's the best early Christmas present ever. Now I must wait for the next chapter, but you know I will. Also, am I a watcher now? If so, that is the height of coolness. If not, it's also the height of coolness because you updated. I think I might cry - happy cry, not sad cry.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
Yay! Update! So good to see it, especially with all the plot-thickening. Oh, so, cryptic. I want to see how Aeris gets where she needs to be now.
gmsephiroth chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
I'm glad you decided to continue this story after all this time. It was definitely one of the better stories I had read way back. I hope you see this one through to the end. It has great promise.
Shinz chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
Whoa, it lives! Never give up hope I guess! I really wasn't expecting an update,so thank you! I really would love to see it continued, it's a great fic and I'm glad you're writing again!
Aiakia chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you're writing this again. I have to say, when I saw that you had updated, I nearly fell out of my chair, haha. I didn't realize (or perhaps forgot?) how many Watchers there were...so while the final section was a little confusing with all of the names being tossed around, it also made me realize how many of them there were. I like that we're able to see their side of this too - it makes them more realistic and human in a way to be able to see them quetioning or not questioning tasks and motives. Can't wait to read more!
Raven4 chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
Huzzah! Update! Good to see all the Watchers named, and getting their act together. Well...sorta. I'm kind of apprehensive about Aeris getting shuffled off to Midgar. I rather her and Sephiroth got together to triumph against overwhelming evil, rather than the two being separated and not knowing what was going on, and all sorts of wacky misunderstandings going on, etc etc. But it's your fic, not mine, and I'm sure I'll love whatever you write! Keep em coming!
Raven4 chapter 19 . 11/21/2007
Oh my, what an awesome fic! You've got a great writing style, the characters are done perfectly, and what a great idea for a plotline! I find most Aeris-Sephiroth fics are pretty mellow in storyline, but this one is freakin' epic. I really hope you finish this someday - it would be a shame if you didn't.