Reviews for 5 Times the Leverage Crew Crossed the Centre
Emily chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Debs-da is Broots (debbie's dad).
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is my first Leverage fic, and it only caught my eye because it crossovers with Pretender, but you have sold me on the series! This a wonderful piece. My favorite of the five was "Nanosecond". I will definitely check out other pieces you have written; for sure.
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really liked it! It made me want to go through and re watch the Pretender series again. I'm actually surprised that I got three out of four of the screen names for the bit with Hardison. Who was Debs-da? I got Abby Scuito, Tim McGee, and Penelope Garcia, but couldn't figure out that one. Keep on the good writing! :D
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
These are all so brilliant and so beautiful. Parker and SL23. Of course. But the Hardison one was seriously awesome. Well done bringing in Garcia.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I like. The idea of Parker being Angelo's is fascinating. Particularly because they are in some ways opposite - he's the empath and she has little real ability in understanding emotions or empathizing with others.

And Nate's not right on target for once. That's fun.

The only sad thing is it makes me want to read an actual, plot-heavy, emotion-laden story on the idea. :)
Haley chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that is sooooo good! you wouldn't believe how happy i was when i saw that there was a crossover with the pretender and leverage, those are my 2 favorite shows in the universe! I love it so much plz do more, or convince someone else to do it (i don't feel like I'm saying enough, there is absolutely no way to express my joy right now) THANK YOU!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I don't know HOW I missed this one - I have you on alert. Probably the haze from the #$%#$% discrete math class I just finished and almost aced!

I love Leverage, and I think it would have meshed nicely with the world of the Pretender - outstanding like all your work! Your explanation of Parker made a LOT of sense too.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
There's an underlying other story amongst these wee-shots. Might you tell it someday?
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Parker as a damaged Pretender is a very interesting idea, which fits pretty well with the character, though Leverage seems to be doing a bit of Parker backstory this season, Archie, her car boosting early years...

Meanwhile:

'BAU-grl' - Penelope Garcia of Criminal Minds?

'GothAbS' - Abby Scuitto of NCIS?

'Gmcty' - Tom E. Gemcity, aka Timothy McGee, of NCIS?

'Debs-da'... this one had me stumped though.

Massive props for the injoke cameos.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010