Reviews for Distorted
AshLiz chapter 23 . 5/25
Really love the story!
Izzi.Re chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
that was an amazing story! can't wait to read the sequel, already have it opened in a tab for tomorrow. I was glued to it right from the get-go. I really liked all the Morgan and Emily scenes, they were really in character and were nicely done throughout :)
missbrewster chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
I love the way you write the characters of he team! especially Hotch and JJ! I like the way that Hotch's caring side is shown underneath his tough exterior!

Louisa
x
missbrewster chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
Great fic!
Graveygraves chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
Found the time to finish this today - I think you did good with the choices you made. Off to start on the sequel now.
Graveygraves chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
I'm nearly there! Hopefully I'll get to finish this over the weekend and get started on the sequel. I have really enjoyed your story (if it is not wrong to say that about such as story). You have written this really well.
Graveygraves chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
This is unbelievably well written. The pace is just right to keep the tension going. Well done.
Graveygraves chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
What a place to have to leave reading for tonight - the tension in this is amazing and totally addictive.
Graveygraves chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Glad I have been able to read a bit more - would so like to sit down and read it all. It is so well written, the amount of detail is just right.
speech of silence chapter 23 . 1/9/2012
Hi~ I've only just begun watching Criminal Minds [yes, very late, I know D:], but damn I'm so glad i found you because this was a great story. Now excuse me, while i help myself to 176 of your other stories~
Graveygraves chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I have just found this story thanks to finding the sequel and wanting to read this first. Got to say I am hooked and hoping I get chance to read more tomorrow.
shad75 chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Finished this totally, totally awesome story! I am sorry that its over but I'll start the sequel this evening. Totally loved the scenario depicting what Emily felt with what Elle felt in season 2 and how differently they reacted. I didn't watch season 1 but I never took to Elle in season 2. I can't imagine what I would have felt if someone I liked left the way Elle and Gideon did. Even when Emily 'died' in Lauren, it wasn't so bad as having a nervous breakdown. I absolutely adored Derek holding Emily in the bathroom as she cried and again holding her after she had nightmares in her bed (at his place). The dog, Clooney alerting Derek to Emily's nightmares was also very cute. I wish my dog was so perceptive! My earlier dog used to be. It was funny when Hotch was trying to decide if there was something going on between Morgan and Prentiss and he won't worry about it until he sees evidence of it also when Emily told her mother that she's spending a few days at Morgan's place and the mother asked if her boss knew about it! Ha ha. I was actually LOL for that part. Morgan keeping his arm around her in chapter 22 1st para as they walked into the BAU was also adorable. Oh, and I love the 'always' at the end of this chapter. You know, us Castle fans make a huge deal of this word 'always' between Rick and Kate but it originated in CM in the episode Demonology between Derek and Em. Its too bad that Erica Messer has said there would be no inter- team romance in CM. Actually, its good in a way cos then, there would be so much opposition from the other ships.

So thanks alot for writing this story. You have no idea how much I enjoyed it. Oh, and this maybe an odd request but if you have a facebook page, I kinda like to add you as a friend. Not because I don't have enough friends but because most of them are former students and I have no interests in common with them. But if thats not okay, its no issues at all. I am happy to be fan fic friends.
shad75 chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
The reunion of Emily and Derek was just superb. Even better than I expected. I actually read that part of this chapter twice! The only part I've read twice so far. Its brilliant that you wrote that scene from Rossi's perspective. And I also like the way you wrote the scene where he dropped her off at her place (tension radiating off him) and the part where they engaged in a staring contest! There was a similar scene in NCIS s07 e02 reunion right? Tony and Ziva staring at each other after she came back to the office from Somalia.
shad75 chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
I've never seen JJ angry at anyone but the way you described it, I can picture it. I am not sure why you weren't happy with this chapter. Okay, it wasn't 24 like some of the other chapters (Lol) but it was a nice filler. Gosh, it must have been hard for the guys to sit and listen to that tape and OMG, Chris is back in DC!

My friends are dragging me to this new year's party. I really am a bit of a hermit in the sense I hate large social gatherings and would really rather finish this fic. I do have to do some socializing I guess cos I spent most of the afternoon with my dad watching season 5 of CM. We completed episode 5. I think so far I like the season 4 episodes at this time better although I do like admiring Em and JJ's new hair styles. Yesterday, while watching 'amplification', my dad said that CM is better than 24. Its got to be the 1st time he ever said that about any show. He loved 24 and Jack Bauer to bits!

Happy New Year by the way.
shad75 chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Again, it seems that everytime you write a new chapter, you surpass what you achieved in the previous chapter. I don't even know how thats possible and I love to be like you in my field of teaching - try to surpass myself every year. I don't think I do but at least I think I have managed to keep the same standards through 15 years (and I know this because the classes I run at home are full to capacity and I guess people won't come if I didn't do a good job).

My favorite part of this chapter is surprisingly the Reid- Morgan conversation. Reid saying is it worthwhile getting close to people if you suffer when they suffer. Thats so true of course. Really, I guess in the city where I live, I am only close to my dad. I do have friends but most are work friends and believe me, they are nowhere close as this team. I do have close friends abroad and of course friends I met online who are great but then, there is a limited closeness you can achieve to people who you see like once a year or once in 2 years if you are lucky. So I guess the only person besides my dad I am really close to are these characters in the shows I watch and thats why if something happens to them, I react a bit like how Reid is reacting here. My dad tells me to watch tv without forming attachments to people which is really hard to do. I do watch some shows like Hawaii five o where I couldn't care less what happens to the characters but thats in the minority.

By the way, what does transcribing a conversation mean? So JJ asked the questions and then? Does everyone have to hear it? Gosh, I feel terrible for Emily. I don't think many rape cases are actually even reported in my country. If they are, I don't even know if the facilities are there for the authorities to deal with them properly.