Reviews for Equilibrium
puruku chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
First time I read about this pair and I loved it:) Made me want to read more of them!
YingYang890 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Simply beautiful! Thanks for posting it and sharing this pairing!
KyleCynthia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice!

Now that I think about it, Squalo and Haru would make a cute couple...Is there any chance that you will make a sequel?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Really love this~
shinkumi-Live chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
haha, have to admit i liked it, not that ooc and i dont really see S86 as romantic so i loved this one. Btw if u accept request can you make the ending YamaHaru an omake? Haha, i know im obsessed with 8086, huhu, because really this is the only pairing ive ever acted like this. Well its okay if you dont want to. I understand _
montycrowley chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I like any story that has unusual pairings, especially het pairings! S86, yum. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Sardnyx chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I liked it a lot! Even if i'm a loyal 2786 fan i always like some good crack like this XD
Gena chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
DO NOT SAY OWARI EVERYTIME! Because all of your works are all pretty amazing...Squalo and Haru...hmm...I was never really fond of bonding Varia with Haru but this kinda worked (thanks to you again :p) I didn't think I would like it if it was say like Ambrosia because it's too much OOC for me and I don't know I can't really draw it in my head...But this was so well done, I mean how Squalo got affected by Haru's presence and I LOVED LITTLE YAMAHARU BIT!

"This is important to you." Translation: She's important to you. The seriousness flickered and this time Yamamoto gave him a casual grin. "Haru-chan's important to all of us."

KYAAAA! How cute :D even though it was Squalo and Haru this was soooo cute and lovely. God I love Yamamoto and Haru! Anyhow this protecting her thing rather than intimate hot romance was sooooo good and worked well even for me who's not a quite fan of Varia and Haru together lol! Anyway I'll be waiting for more fics from youuu! Please! xoxo
Celieno chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It's a very nice story! Since I love Haru, I read this, but I tought "Squalo and Haru? Even my crazy mind didn't tought of this pairing!" xD I didn't know if this will be good, but, oh! I liked it very much! And I loved the fact that it was, I quote you, "kind of more friendshippy that borders romance". You did a very good job! Thank you for this cute fic!
chaomi chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love you for writing Squalo x Haru. I've been fan-girling this pairing since I'm an avid Haru-x-Anyone fan! Kudos to you! XD
Sweet Scrifice chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
It was a really cute story. For not knowing much about Squalo you did a good job! I like it!
Dream Charmer chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh, nice! Good characterization, and it's quite believable.

well done!:)