Reviews for Needed
DasBlindCupid chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I like this fanfic very much. I wish there would be an update .. Good job though!
n0tactive chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
No, this was perfect! I was not expecting that! I can't believe John would do that! Please update soon! Smut with actually story lines are the best.
How Convenient chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I love this story! Please don't abandon it! There's lots of potential for this to be a great fanfic.
My Idle Hand chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
This story is really good!

I hope you're still writing it because I sooooo want to know what's happening after the last chapter!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
I refuse...to believe it...this is not...no, it's not happening, this is a sick and twisted joke. This is SICK AND TWISTED!

*cries*
MyelleWhite chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Omg omg omg! Write more...and quickly! I know where you live...well, actually l don't but I bet if I ask mycroft, he will know and he'll make you write! Hahahaha! As always, wonderful story. Last few lines of this chapter made me laugh

-myelle
Loveless-is-4ever chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
OMG, OMG how could you leave it like that? OMG I love this story and how could you leave it on that cliffhanger? Can not WAIT in till the next chapter, i am so exited now. P.S I love your figurative language it is so good. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
PartumAnimas chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
omfg, i love this.

despite the odd mistake here and there, it's amazee. love the plot.

you better keep going with this, and fast! (:

yeah i agree "mouse" - JOHN. 3
Ruthibobs chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Good, I like it. Just a quick warning though. He'd better choose John in the end or I will not be a happy bunny! John and Sherlock are perfect together!

Update soon please :)

Aqualily6 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Good twist! Cant wait for you to update again. You might want to have a quick extra read through this chapter, there are a couple of spelling/grammer mistakes x
Cuculindo chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Oh no poor John, stupid sherlock...

Good chapter looking forward to the next one :)
Ruthibobs chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Ooo, tis good though sad. Sounds like Sherlock's starting to remember! YAY! Hope so, anyways :) Poor John though :(

Update soon please! This is Needed :P as a welcome break from coursework :(

Aqualily6 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Considering you said you didnt enjoy writing this chapter it is pretty good!
wilhelmena chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I really love your story. Can't wait to see what happens next. The part when John's leaving in the first chapter was so touching. Awww.
Ruthibobs chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Oh God, poor John! That must be awful! Though at least Sherlock a. isn't dead, and b. still has some feelings for him even if he doesn't remember who he is.

This was as good as ever, and I look forward to the next update. I really want to know what's gonna happen between the pair of them.