Reviews for Ravages of Spirit
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awww. Especially poignant, having the last lines line up like that at the end. Because the Hatter doesn't.

:P
Idunnowhy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very cute! But I have to ask, if the creatures of Underland don't age, how will death see Alice again?
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
As much as I absolutely loved this story (and I did, very much so) there should be MORE! MORE I SAY! *cough* um, that is, should the muse inspire you... oh, who am I kidding? Alice was complaining the whole story that she never told Hatter she loved him, and then, in the end, SHE DIDN'T TELL HATTER SHE LOVED HIM! AHHHHH! And kissing! There should be kissing. Always be kissing with Hatter and Alice. My personal opinion (I'm watching you -_-). Anyway, lovely piece, just lovely. Good work, keep it up (wRItE MoRE) _
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So sweet! She and Tarrant fought Death and won!

There was really no choice to be made, was there? Of course not! Yay for happy endings! :D
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved this! Great story.
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, I loved it! What a beautiful story. The ending lines were perfect as well.
Dragonkit chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What a great story! It's wonderfully written, and the characters are perfect. And poor Hatter! Great song choice as well. It's one of my favorites.
xiayou chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is such a beautiful story. I was truely touched! Thank you for writing this!