Reviews for Of Chicken Soup and Fuzzy Bathrobes
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Perfect balance of fluff and little lil angst, it was adorable :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
wonderful story!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww, poor Peter! I love how Neal makes him soup!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
cute, I especially love the line about throwing out the deviled ham :)
mouse8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well, first, I have to say I've never associated goldfish crackers with any soup, but that aside, I loved this story. Nicely understated, but the core of their friendship shines nicely through the teasing and sarcasm.
muses-pet22 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I know who you are from the review you left on one of my White Collar stories, and I'm very impressed with how you conveyed Neal and Peter's relationship without feeling the need to add slash. I do like to read those types of fanfics, but I also enjoy it when I find ones that focus only on the friendship aspect.

The entire story is extremely well constructed, and manages to be sweet without being saccharine. The last paragraph, when Peter wonders how Neal knew to put Goldfish crackers in his soup, made me smile: one, because I like Goldfish in my chicken soup as well :), and two, it's a perfect ending to a perfect piece. Wonderful work.

Ah, yes, I have to mention: I'm also enamored with your style of writing. It flows so easily, and it's very easy to understand. You don't use over-poetic language, and I can tell your author skills are honed nicely by the way you phrase your sentences.

Take care,

Erandri chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Cute story, and i like goldfish in my chicken noodle soup too. :)
last1stnding chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Somehow I had overlooked this story orginally; I hope you will accept my long overdue review. I really enjoyed this story. Peter and Neal stay in character but the caring shows through. Very nice.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Sorry I didn't have time to leave a review earlier, but awesome fic! I am a bromance addict and it was nice to see Neal taking care of Peter for a change. The goldfish crackers were an especially cute touch :)
Aelfgyfu chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I can totally hear "Don't get any ideas. If you're sick and can't come into the office, I'll be stuck doing paperwork all day. Think of the others, Peter" in Neal's voice.

"His partner had come over today against his orders, the first thing he had done was insult Peter's appearance, and he insisted that he was only here to ensure his own safety against boredom at the Bureau. Neal was a rule-breaker, a danger to himself, a thorn in his side, but he was also the best partner Peter had ever had. And he had come over to check up on him on his day off."

Yep-Neal's all of those things!

This story brought a big smile to my face.
chlorinehamster chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Good show! The characterization matched canon, which is probably the most difficult part.
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I know I might have said this on your other story - but you have done an absolutely perfect job representing these characters and their relationships. I love it! I can practically see and hear each line of your story. I hope you keep writing White Collar fics - you are definitely the best WC author on .

Kel
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice! I found this adorable and definitely in the softer side of their friendship... I can see Neal doing this. There's definitely a brother/friend/partner thing growing here, and I like the way the show writers are keeping it difficult for them to be totally close - but impossible for them to not be, at the same time!

I enjoyed it. And now I want chicken soup.

Cheers!
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Cute story.

My only issue (cause I'm picky) is the bit about Neal's radius. The Burke's house is OUTSIDE his two-mile leash.

But other than that, I liked it. :)
A.K.Heskin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very fun to read, unique since it seems that these fanfic stories prefer to have Peter taking care of Neal in this type of situation (which is also very enjoyable to read). Once again, it seemed very in character and believable. You're a talented author and I look forward to more White Collar fanfic if ever the mood strikes you. On a final note, nice choice of title; eloquent while piquing curiosity.