Reviews for The Yes Project
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Well, you changed a lot, lol. But, I still enjoyed it:)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awww, so super sweet & cute & cool. :))

1st of all, I LoVe Rose... what a shocker. Lol. - U did a great job at making me think she was secretly crushing back on Emmett. So, WoW, u did surprise me & it was cool, even tho shocking, it fit... & I LoVe that she is a social worker.

I love what u did to every single character.. great job. - Alice was a gem, as always.

Loved this, totally enjoyed it.

Oh, loved all the Twi puns... too cute. :))
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aw that was sweet. xx
readingKs chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was adorable! I love th dichotomy in the Alice/jasper relationship and even though I wish you explored that more everything else was just so cute that I couldn't ask for more. However Emmett's perspective on the whole thing would have been massively funny!
Keep writing! You're amazing!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was AMAZING. Awesome one-shot!
kanskjeidag chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I enjoyed reading this thoroughly. Funny, sweet. Thanks for sharing
vampiregirl9705 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Lol this was definitely cute!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Squee! Loved this story. :). I liked how Bella was kind to Rose and Brady. Not enough nice characters out there.
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great o/s! Loved it! I especially enjoyed Rose in this fic, although i wish she got her HEA. loved all the characters too. thanks for sharing :)
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Really good story, sucked me in right away. Will it be continued?
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, what a sweet story. Brady was cute and I admire Bella for taking the date with Rosalie. Happy that Edward manned up and got the girl before she went out with Mike. I have a feeling getting Edward and Bella together was Alice's intention all along.
aeinrkheaven chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
awwwwwwww333 loved it!
skilletswhispers06 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story; good job! :)
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwww this was really good just so cute and funny. Great for a o/s which I don't read often enough, but this was worth it. :)
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 9/28/2011