Reviews for The Yes Project
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story! Glad they finally got together before she went out with creepy Mike. BLAH!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I really really like this story. Well done! I just about howled at the picture you painted of Jasper coming up with quotes when Alice was trying to annoying him. So vivid! And that was just a small bit on the side!

Honestly, I want more! Does Emmett appeal at all to Rose? Or is she just not at all into men, even Emmett? And Edward, still pretty green, but I think he is figuring out that after elementary school, women tend to prefer a different approach than pulling her pigtails to indicate romantic interest. Instead of telling us what they learn, you do a good job showing us genuine character development. This is a mark of good writing!

You know you want to write some more about these guys. Also, I must note: it is well agreed that curiousity is unhealthy for 'cats. (Expectant 'cat stare)

Thanks!
crazybluebird666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
OMG I love this! So cute!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Holy WOW!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I totally loved this story and I'm a teensy-Weensy bit gutted there is no follow up chapter to it but at the same time I also think it's perfect.

Oh to see more into their relationship. GAH! These two had such chemistry. Loved it.

Thank you so much.

Erron xoxo
LUCY chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I loved this. So good. Your an amazing writer and sooooooo funny. :D
MagTwi78 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this story. I just wanted to let you know that you brought a smile to my face today, so thank you for that. :)
j chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This was cool. Thanks for the good read :) very enjoyable
CinderWitt chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Well, you changed a lot, lol. But, I still enjoyed it:)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awww, so super sweet & cute & cool. :))

1st of all, I LoVe Rose... what a shocker. Lol. - U did a great job at making me think she was secretly crushing back on Emmett. So, WoW, u did surprise me & it was cool, even tho shocking, it fit... & I LoVe that she is a social worker.

I love what u did to every single character.. great job. - Alice was a gem, as always.

Loved this, totally enjoyed it.

Oh, loved all the Twi puns... too cute. :))
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aw that was sweet. xx
readingKs chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was adorable! I love th dichotomy in the Alice/jasper relationship and even though I wish you explored that more everything else was just so cute that I couldn't ask for more. However Emmett's perspective on the whole thing would have been massively funny!
Keep writing! You're amazing!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was AMAZING. Awesome one-shot!
kanskjeidag chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I enjoyed reading this thoroughly. Funny, sweet. Thanks for sharing
vampiregirl9705 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Lol this was definitely cute!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Squee! Loved this story. :). I liked how Bella was kind to Rose and Brady. Not enough nice characters out there.