Reviews for The Yes Project
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww. Yep, loved this.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well found this is a search and it looked like it could turn out good. Im excited for the read! "Be cool, Soda Pop. I'm a girl; I know how to handle these things." Ahh, soda pop! Thats a good one! If you dont mind im gonna use that one! Lol. Well in real life not a story. Ah, Alice and Jasper. Shes soo cute! Hehe, Edward is soo cute! Hes taking her to the arcade! Awe, so how freaking cute are they? Veryy! Lol. But i hate how we get no more fluff, i wanna see them together some more. Ahh, anyways i loved this oneshot so much! It was wonderful and amazing! You did a Wonderful job!

Ashley
ja6108 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What an adorable story!
MSPT chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was too cute - thanks for writing!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Yay I'm so happy they're finally together. _ Team EdwardandBella all the way!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Yay I'm so happy they're finally together. _ Team EdwardandBella all the way!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aw. That's so freakin adorable. :) Looove it.
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
N'aww. Love this.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very cute, I loved it.
11Lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
such a cute and CLEAN story! nice job!
Stardust1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Sweet!. I love this little O/S, Edward is such a sweet guy and Bella is really funny. I loved it.
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved this one too!
sersmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cute story, thanks. I want more though...
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like this a lot.

You make the mall feel like a real place I can see in my head. The idea of the Yes Project is a funny one, particularly with Alice pimping Bella out to everyone. I liked Edward and how he was rotten at flirting but kept trying different ways to make Bella like him. I’m glad he finally told her how he felt.

My favourite part of the story was Bella’s date with Rosalie. I loved how open Bella was to it and the way she was so honest with Rosalie about it not working for her. I liked Rosalie too. She obviously liked Bella a lot and it took guts to ask her out but she was so nice to Bella when it didn’t work out. She cared about her enough to want her as a friend either way. That date left me with a really happy feeling.
MJLYP chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
LOL! Women are exhausting! I had a lot of friends, still do. But I hated dramatic women! They were so tiring. So all my good friends were pretty relaxed. Very little drama! Seriously, it's exhausting! LOL! Sweet story! Thanks for the entertainment!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »