Reviews for The Yes Project
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved your story!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So cute. I can tell you that I would never agree to date everyone that asked me. There are some scary people out there.
darkinque chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved this. I really enjoy a well written o/s, and this was fantastic. The story flowed so smoothly and didn't feel rushed at all.

It was nice of her to help Angela. I loved Rosalie, and was proud of Bella for going on that date. And I'm so glad she doesn't have to endure a date with Mike, lol. Thanks for writing!
gitgit chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that was so cute

i liked reading that alot!

nice one shot :D
beignet chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
playing cstch up on all the stories I have missed. Sorry it took so long to read. Great story :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was so sweet! I also loved the Rosalie twist!
LC Cann chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Super-cute! I loved it. :)
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was a good story!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The Yes Project was adorable. It was nice that Bella pushed her boundaries with her dates starting with Jake and ending with the twelve in succession after Rosalie. I found the two risque dates with Brady and Rosalie as the most entertaining. I was not expecting Rosalie to be gay so that was a nice surprise. I love how Bella and Edward's relationship evolved in the background of the Project until he stepped up to the plate and asked her to go somewhere with him. I love how that "date" progressed and how she came upon the realization that he could be Mr. Right.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is a cute clean fun story. I enjoyed it. Nicely played
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw, that was wonderful!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh my friggin' gee!

I loved this story!

And sooo wished there were a few more chapters to make it last longer.
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great story.

I held off on reading this because I haven't been wanting to start any new stories lately. But then you mentioned that this was a one shot so I put it next on my list.

Love it. So sweet and fun. I loved how innocent it was, even with the slightly illegal 'date'

Thanks for sharing with us.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Melolabel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So cute. I really enjoyed reading it!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »