Reviews for The Yes Project
sersmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cute story, thanks. I want more though...
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like this a lot.

You make the mall feel like a real place I can see in my head. The idea of the Yes Project is a funny one, particularly with Alice pimping Bella out to everyone. I liked Edward and how he was rotten at flirting but kept trying different ways to make Bella like him. I’m glad he finally told her how he felt.

My favourite part of the story was Bella’s date with Rosalie. I loved how open Bella was to it and the way she was so honest with Rosalie about it not working for her. I liked Rosalie too. She obviously liked Bella a lot and it took guts to ask her out but she was so nice to Bella when it didn’t work out. She cared about her enough to want her as a friend either way. That date left me with a really happy feeling.
MJLYP chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
LOL! Women are exhausting! I had a lot of friends, still do. But I hated dramatic women! They were so tiring. So all my good friends were pretty relaxed. Very little drama! Seriously, it's exhausting! LOL! Sweet story! Thanks for the entertainment!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved your story!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So cute. I can tell you that I would never agree to date everyone that asked me. There are some scary people out there.
darkinque chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved this. I really enjoy a well written o/s, and this was fantastic. The story flowed so smoothly and didn't feel rushed at all.

It was nice of her to help Angela. I loved Rosalie, and was proud of Bella for going on that date. And I'm so glad she doesn't have to endure a date with Mike, lol. Thanks for writing!
gitgit chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that was so cute

i liked reading that alot!

hehehe

nice one shot :D
beignet chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
playing cstch up on all the stories I have missed. Sorry it took so long to read. Great story :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was so sweet! I also loved the Rosalie twist!
LC Cann chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Super-cute! I loved it. :)
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was a good story!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The Yes Project was adorable. It was nice that Bella pushed her boundaries with her dates starting with Jake and ending with the twelve in succession after Rosalie. I found the two risque dates with Brady and Rosalie as the most entertaining. I was not expecting Rosalie to be gay so that was a nice surprise. I love how Bella and Edward's relationship evolved in the background of the Project until he stepped up to the plate and asked her to go somewhere with him. I love how that "date" progressed and how she came upon the realization that he could be Mr. Right.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is a cute clean fun story. I enjoyed it. Nicely played
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw, that was wonderful!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh my friggin' gee!

I loved this story!

And sooo wished there were a few more chapters to make it last longer.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »