Reviews for The Yes Project
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Damn, this is just too cute! I loved it! Great job babe!

x
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
very cute story ... enjoyed it a lot! :-)
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Seriously one of the best o/s I've read in a long while. Great balance of knuckle-biting anticipation and fluff. Love the overall lesson about taking charge of your own destiny and believing in yourself and the best possible outcome. Thanks for the story. Oh and I puffy heart Skee Ball. Skeeball-ward FTW!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
As a former employee of a juice bar in a mall, I have to say that you've captured the dynamic quite well (although, I'm a little miffed that there was none of my mall relationships were with anyone like Edward, haha).

Such a sweet and funny story!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great! Really enjoyed it, thank you!
rubell chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awwwww...that is just great! so i guess edward told emmett and that explains emmetts change of attitude towards edward and bellas relationship...do we get any epov...it isnt listed as being complete i look forward to reading more of this story
Autumn Blaze chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this is awesome
meggers5983 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
loved the story, but i want more...
k562 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this was adorable, A, love it.
s1mone chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
LOL totally loved this! Quirky and sweet, without being predictable.
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was a fun read. Her various dates were awesome. Glad that neither Jake or Rosalie worked for her, lol. And the ending was perfect. Great story.
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love the unpredictable elements of this, like the date with Rose. It felt like a John Hughes story to me!
monomo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awww this was really really cute! I loved it! Some much needed fluff!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010