Reviews for The Mundane Details
Lithium223 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ah this was so sweet. we need more kal/tali fics here. keep up the good work
arysani chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Love this, OF COURSE. The Legion "welcome home" bit kind of gave me a spontaneous prick of pain in the corner of my eye. *FLAIL* I don't even know what to say, but I love their comfortable silence too. SO MUCH.
Negrath chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I can only add my voice to the choir; This was brilliant, excellent, powerful stuff. My one complaint? Reading it built up a need in me to read the full tale...which, I suspect, will never happen. Kudos, friend. A definite favorite.
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very cute!

It's so hard to find good Tali x Kal fanfics. I'm happy I found this one.
kosmokomik chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
What a sweet relationship between these two you paint! Wonderful.
fruitloops was taken chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
#5 is definitely my favorite but the others are wonderful too. I just got to tali's mission in me2 and I totally love Kal...which might be because I love adam baldwin...which might be because I love jayne cobb...hmmm

anyway, this was great and it made me giggle
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Lovely.
Delylah chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I enjoyed these very much - there's just not enough fic about Tali and Kal. Hope you'll write more sometime!
ghost.713 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love all of them. All of them. "Dream" struck me hard, for some reason, but there were quite a few that made me go "woah," followed by a very loud "D'AAAAAW."
BetaReject chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow maybe it was the day I had I dont' know but some of these lines actually brought tears to my eyes. #33 with Legion saying welcome home to Kal and Tali was so powerful. Same with #18 holy how you show without showing just how important that need for a home, that need to be free is was just breathtaking. I thought it was amazing too how Legion and her share the same tastes in music. That alone is begging for a fic 3

I loved too how you showed the depth of their friendship, how you amplified the little things exchanged between them, her favorite colour being the colour of his suit, how he realizes he fell in love with her when he saw her dancing without realizing anyone was watching her. How these are like the little and yet the most powerful secrets they share, the unspoken words of the heart that they cannot fully express in the flesh because of the prisons that is their suits.

Damn that was just beautiful! m(_ _)m