Reviews for What Happens On Deck
Jon Voris chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
This Is Definitely A *DAMN GOOD* Story, That Should Be Updated, *PRONTO* !
I'm Dying To Hear What London Was Actually Up To !
15/5 Stars
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Please update although its been about 3 years since u did but the story is gd i beg update it
Zondon Rules chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great story I think that Zack knew London was upset and just wanted to comfort her he wans't looking to hook up with her he cares to much about her to do that
P.S. Never Really liked Maya anyway Please update I need to know what happens with Zack and London
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
update!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I LOVED this fan fiction so much! Your writing is incredible and the plot was amazing! I knew that you are not just another amateur. Please, PLEASE update this. :( I know you said that its really hard for you to update but you have lots of sad fans that live your story and want to know wat happens next. Thank you for that amazing fan fiction :)
BsBLady chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Waa! I'm sad that I finished this story already! Again, excellent work. I am horrible about updating my own stories, so I'll understand if you don't update this one soon, but for the record I'd like to say PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ;)
BsBLady chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I think London is hiding out in her submarine, and I agree that the gang should be looking for her. If I was London's friend, I would go out & look for her because she seemed to be leaving on her own and she's pretty naive, so she could get herself into a lot of trouble.

Ah! One more chapter to go! I'm loving this story, and I am so impressed with how you're keeping all of them in character. I also love the length of your chapters. That's pretty hard for me to do: keep them in character while writing a long chapter! I'm a new Zondon fan, and pretty much a new Suite Life fan, so I've been trying to catch up on all of the Zondon stories. I don't know what to do once I finish reading all of your stories, because you're right, there really isn't a lot of Zondon stories out there!
BsBLady chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! The banter between Zack, Cody, & London was awesome! I could picture it so clearly in my mind, like it was in an actual episode. I also loved the scene between Maya & London! I'm off to read ch. 3!
BsBLady chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love it so far! I like how you included Maya & Marcus in the story. I never liked Maya with Zack because there just was no chemistry between them, but we can't ignore the fact that she was his gf on the show. Anyway, off to read ch. 2.
owlhero chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Trust me we'll have issues when things come up and push away from our writing. Onto the story...

Even with Tut's observation, you can certainly tell how hard Zack has fallen for London and how much this is hurting him.

I am guessing I am not only who hates wilfred Tipton for his inactive relationship with his daughter. But zack still shows his naviete with thinking Maya would ever get back with him. I think the London/Zack started from their joint loss. Losses of lack of true fathers in their lives, their own oddities, etc. It would be a good idea to delve into this and the steps the relationship took at the hotel...

Perfect Moseby rant.

As for Maya, I am one sided. She's justified for yelling at Zack. he insulted her twice in different ways. On top of that, she gave him a chance at the dance and Zack ends up completely proving his womenizing ways.

In a way Maya and Zack on the same end of the drained emotional pool but for different reasons. Zack pretty his chances with Maya altogether with his extreme focus on the insult about London.

Of course, who shows but the one person who easily oush Zack on the edge and lose his mind.

Moseby explosion could not be more right between the midnight search for his missing "daughter." I would explode too. Its one of every boyfriend's worst nightmare: Causing the daughter to run away and standing in front of dad. Zack's emotional rollercoaster is increased by his own reputation and his own confusion makes it even more dangerous.
owlhero chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Sometimes you have to wonder if Cody would just up and quit the whole thing.

Zack's female emotional blindness was a little too much here but it makes for a great read. But its adds to his unusual 's only so many times he could get wacked over the head by Cody and not get it. Cody's thoughts fill out the scenes nicely even though you know he wants to be anywhere else but here.

That ringtone did change the mood up for a second. It did not get in the way of the story.

What London left could be her absebtminded way of calling for help but at least now we know her reason for drinking in the first place. Shopping was one ways of dealing with the pain on the show once. Oh boy, Moseby always tend to find out in the end.

I actually think London needed to flip out at Bailey. Maybe someone will figure out her problem. While Cody's suggestion made perfect sense and added some uncanonlike details to Londons character, which is fine.

Its ironic that Zack is one of the ones understamating London's intelligence and humanity considering how he feels Cody is doing the same to him.

Jeez the mess just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

As for London, it have to be significant to her and she does deserve time alone but not too much.
owlhero chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I owuld not blame London if she offed Bailey for being so annoying. Even though her advice, explanations and prying make sense. The twin scenes with Zack and London just shows how different they are. I would not surprised if Cody enjoyed yelling of his hung over twin especially you made it seem like this is getting really old with Cody doing the lecturing. But i dont like the canon like quality you put in the twin's relationship.

Cody can never stay at arms' length, can he? He is so going to be inbetween a rock and a hard place with the complications with all the assistance and advice.

The swirling social winds around everyone is keep making this better.

Cody seems the one persons who keeps getting pushed in a circle from one person or event to the next, out of control and spinning or a human pin cushion or pinata. Maybe he should just jump overboard. LOL.

And what do you know, Zack makes it worse...
owlhero chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I can so see this happening on a cruise ship with teenage students abroad. I mean seriously, if the show had a more serious turn, this could have been a plotline.

The drunken confusion is ridiculously funny. Especially when London's tendencies were pushed to the extreme. I love the fact Zack's cluelessness almost made him more embarassed.

Poor Zack, his impulsive woman chasing has him in hot with not one, not two but three woman. That's got to be a record, even for him. I can only wonder how he is going to fix this...

Oh let's forget his brother too. His mind about to explode with the confusion until he realizes they are still messing some of the pieces of what happened the night before. This so could spiral out of control and that's before the adults get involved.
LizzuTrol chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Why shouldn't you desevre them. This story was amazing. :3 I wish you would write more of these long stories of Zondon :D :3
bamondennie lover chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
please please pretty please update :(