Reviews for Learning to Live
Terri411 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Love this FF here very very good thank you (I love everything BONES) :-) .
morgan-va chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Read this today. I enjoyed it very much.
my-completeness chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Beautiful story!
nelliesbones chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Wonderful! You captured the current show events so precisely, yet showing all the emotions smouldering under the surface so nicely. Your story pretty much made up for the hard time we're going through right now with our lovely show. I liked that you let Hannah and Booth depart in grace. It's easy to picture things going this way.
SardothianStag chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
this was beautiful, I had tears of sadness, and tears of joy while reading this. And I felt this was really in character.
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
This was fantastic and I just wanted you to know. Thanks so much.
Ceci chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Enjoyed your story many times over the past weeks. Your characters are like those in the TV series. I read this over and over because it's what I had hoped to see in the series. Your writing makes me feel good when the series has made me unhappy
lildeedee80 chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
This is the first story I've read of yours and it was great. Can't wait to see what other B&B goodies you have
Katj21 chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
What a wonderful, thought-provoking story. Your writing makes the characters so real, you don't describe the scene that much, but with the way their emotions are written, it all comes alive. I loved how you didn't make Hannah the "bad guy," you kept Booth and Brennan true to character and if the show were to end on your last chapter, I would be more than happy. :)
PhDWannabee chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
This was a great story. I really felt that your portrayal of their emotions fit the characters and all we have seen so far on the show. I can see their story playing out the way you've described. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Pacicos chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
Sorry I'm late to the party! Just found your story as I continue trying to find relief from Hannah! This story is AMAZING! Loved it and I just have to print it out to have as a companion/antidote to my hurting.

I can't believe how upset I am. I know this is just a fictional show, but after five years you become invested in the characters and they become like family. I know Hannah is only going to be in for five, six, whatever chapters, but it still hurts to see Bones in such pain. I don't like to watch it. So, thanks for giving me a very welcome outlet and perfect finish to the B&B saga.
ceci591 chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
Loved this story. Thank you. I too am having tough time dealing with the "Hannah" storyline and this is a wonderful alternative.
mynicholle chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
Aw...I love this chapter! They finally have the family they've dreamed about! So sweet! Thanks for this lovely epilogue!
horseninja chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
I liked it:) Needed after last night's episode:) I am mad at Booth on the show right now. I felt so sorry for Bones last night. I actually didn't mind Hannah too much since she was nice, but I hope she doesn't last too long or I won't be able to watch anymore...
Tartantrace chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Loved, loved, loved this! Thank you for giving us some hope ;0)