Reviews for Texts and Insanity
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 6/19/2019
I love how devoted they were to each other!
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Very interesting!
The song lyrics were annoying, they completely ruin the flow of the story, so I just skipped over those. But other than that, this chapter was pretty hot! And I love that we got an inside look on Puck's side! :D
PamperedKitty chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
I loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
I am loving this so far but I would just like to point out that not all Christians are against homosexuality. I am a Christian and I am completly supportive of any and all relationships, no matter the gender of people involved. That said, this is a great story and I am looking forward to reading more soon.
Doubletheweiird chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
I wasn't sure about the Bones/Glee crossover when you first mentioned it but that maybe sounds interesting. I'd definitely give it a shot if I see it.
This story was truly amazing. Caught my interest from the summary all the way to the end. Loved every bit even the sad parts. Please write a sequel (if you haven't already. I'm about to go finish scanning your page for all your glee fics :D) Loved loved loved!
Doubletheweiird chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Well I was going to wait till I caught up to review but had something funny happen during this chapter I thought you might enjoy as well. After the thing with the cops when Kurt and Puck are in the locker room it said "opening his locker harshly and tearing off his Cheerios shirt." I misread and thought it said skirt instead of shirt and was like "wait is this Noah or Kurt that's undressing. If its Kurt wow Coach Sue is taking the Lady thing too seriously if its Noah is he being Lola again?" Then I realized I'd misread and started laughing. XD you might not find it as funny but I thought I'd share before I move on to read your next chapter. Really good story BTW. Very very addicted to it :D
Wolfisis chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
I freaking loved this story it was amazing, great ending. I'm dieing though because I wish you had another chapter to this because it was so awesome.
pukekurtfan chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Loved this whole story.
InuFanJinx chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
for the love of god, sequel this
Me4Ever999 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Loved it!
floralscented chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
-squinty eyes- MA! WHERES MY BASEBALL BAT?! IMMA BOUT TE BUST SOME HOES.
sterekdrarry chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
What a lovely story. Glad I read it.
sterekdrarry chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
I really hate Andy. He has no legal right over Noah. Idiot cops.
sterekdrarry chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I can't believe Noah's mom would side with that creep. Poor Noah. If his mom loved him at all, she would support him no matter what. I hate people who criticize others because of their sexual orientation, it's not like it's hurting anyone. Someone needs to tell that Andy to go live under a rock.