Reviews for Texts and Insanity
DameDitta chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
puck talking dirty about bottoming for Kurt was the hottest thing ive read in a long time
DameDitta chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
love santana and sue
DameDitta chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
this whole chapter was just hilarious, in all the good ways
DameDitta chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
yes mercedes, my little ghetto princess
DameDitta chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
the paintbrush scene was so intense... loved it
DameDitta chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
in the words of sebastian smythe... this fic is 'super hot'
DameDitta chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
casually googling 'tumescent' and laughing at the definition lol
kkderp chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Favorite. Chapter. Ever.
Honestly, oh my god.
Some much angst and cuteness and love and fluff and not to mention more Maynard James Keenan and Sarah being so adorable and Andy getting what he deserves and the Berrys being awesome and Puck saving the day and the perfectness of everything and oh my god I love you this is absolutely amazing. I want to give you a big hug but since I have no idea where you are, you'll have to settle with the following face thing:
(-)
That's practically a hug, right?
But seriously. Great story. I want more. I'm going to check out your page and favorite you and omg this is so great and you changed my view on Puck/Kurt and yay new Glee next week and woohoo I love you goodnight.
kkderp chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
So I've been reading this from the beginning and whatnot and normally I don't review because I really just like to read the story. Reviewing takes up loads of time and when I'm really into a story, like this one, it's just so hard to slow down to type up a message. But you used 'Judith' and I swear my heart thumped in love.
I mean, you're already a fantastic writer (not in the grotesque form, but the misused one), but the fact that you listen to Incubus AND A Perfect Circle completely made my night. Maynard James Keenan is a god, I tell you. A god.
But back onto the main topic at hand. I mentioned that you were a fantastic writer, and my golly how so it is true. This story is great. Puck and Kurt, ermaigerd my heart practically dies from fluff overload.
I really do hate Andy. And I kind of hate Puck's mom too. Like, what kind of person chooses a lover (or anyone else for that matter) over their child? It's twisted.
The way Burt totally yelled at them about Kurt and Puck's relationship made me grin with glee, I swear (no pun intended). Carole and him are just so nice and it makes so asdfghjkling happy sometimes. Not to mention when Finn's a complete idiot and somehow manages to make sense.
I honestly think that you have every character spot on in this story. It's absolutely amazing. I haven't been reading Puck/Kurt for very long, but this is so far one of my favorites and I have a feeling it will remain that for a wonderfully long time.
Your writing style is great.
I love how you integrate the lyrics into each chapter.
I think I love you.
But this review is getting a little long, and even though I could continue for a while longer, I actually need to read another chapter. -
I love your writing. I hope you have a really great day as well.
Crazy Weird chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Loved your story!
eileen0484 chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Hello, I really enjoyed this. It was very well written. I read there was suppose to be a sequel and I couldn't find it on you profile. If it's there, could you please just let me know which one it is. Thanks. I love your work.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Totally understandable reaction on Finn's part. Like if Puck and him are supposed to be best friends he should have been told about the crush that Puck has on his step-brother. Though I do understand that it was hard for Puck to accept the whole thing himself.
What I'm trying to say is that you definitely did a great job of getting across both boys reasoning. :) Awesome writing skillz, can't wait to read more. XD
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice! Good song choice. :) The difference between Kurt and Puck's POVs are obvious; you did an awesome job with that! :D Gonna read more for sure.
hamistasty chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
I love this story, it was great! it had just the right amount of fluff, smut, and angst to satisfy all of my needs lol.

I also really liked that we have the same musical tastes. A perfect circle is my favorite band...ever.

Thanks for this story, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
flower pot girl chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
This is a fantastic story and I love that you kept Puck thinking of himself as a badass.
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »