Reviews for Texts and Insanity
breezyyy chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
im liking this story more and more! love that kurt knows its puck but puck doesnt know he knows. love it so far, cant wait for more!
Laval chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Okay, the last two lines just upped the ante. Can't wait to read more of this! Pummel Rocks!
vraeoflight chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Love love love love love! Please continue soon! (also, am I the only one who has read so much Puckurt she is going to be disappointed when they don't actually call each other "baby" when Glee comes back on?)
the darkness revealed chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
This story is really good! Please continue soon!
RemmyBlack chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
hahaha lolz this is really awesome! XD
MiyuTanemura chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
This story is so cool. I think that Kurt's going to keep "playing around" with Puck for a while...

Anyway, it was a surprise seeing Rachel, now let's hope that she doesn't do anything wrong.

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Scarecrowqueen chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Yay for another awesome chapter! Also, Hysteria? Best Muse song ever!
TheCommonGleek chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I should have realised the sharpie wasn't going to come off! Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Challie B chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Love love love this! Good to see Rachel as something besides a complete psycho...only slightly psycho. Can't wait for next chapter.
The-Jellybaby-Bandit chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
So gooood! Loving the suspense and now Kurt knows! Kurt knows who Baby is!

Still think Baby is a bit weird, keep picturing a black car hahaha!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Keep it up soldier!

James x0x0
watergirl87 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really like the way you showed both characters point of view. The sexting was really hot. I can't wait to read more.
TheCommonGleek chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love it, can't wait for the rest! I think you've got the characterisation down really well for both Kurt and Puck!
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was soo awesome! I liked getting both of their points of view, and I did like the way you ordered it.

Haha, Puck you dunb ss. Kurts going to see that smudged writing on his hand i'm guessing.

I hope you update soon. I thought you did an excellent job capturing their voices. :)
Hortense chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Whimsical beginning! How cool is it that these guys get to enact any given teenager's private fantasy, pretty unabashed and for real? lol

Also, yay for Stabbing Westward! What Do I Have To Do is a great song and a great choice to get things started.
The-Jellybaby-Bandit chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awww this premise is great. I so wish I'd had this bunny first!

I have no idea how the story is going to progress but I'm excited to find out.

And 'yay' for the shout-out! I've never had me a shout-out before, I feel all warm inside XD

Keep up the good work. I'm putting this on Alert! :-)

James x0x0x0