Reviews for Texts and Insanity
hamistasty chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
I love this story, it was great! it had just the right amount of fluff, smut, and angst to satisfy all of my needs lol.

I also really liked that we have the same musical tastes. A perfect circle is my favorite band...ever.

Thanks for this story, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
flower pot girl chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
This is a fantastic story and I love that you kept Puck thinking of himself as a badass.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
I loved this story. Totally awesome!
Alt3etf chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Loved it!
Alt3etf chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Before I complete reading, side note, massive ac/dc fan so your excessive use of their songs is making me drool :)
donnaann55 chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
I know you wrote this awhile ago but I just found it today on someone's favourite list and I had to say that I loved it. I spent the whole day reading it and I think it was a great way to start the new year.

Happy New Year! and thanks for such a great story :)
Wild Mage 44 chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
You kick ass:D *runs off to your other fics*
sami1010220 chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
cute fic :)
MissiYoung chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
omg this was AWESOME! I cried...I squeed...yes, I even pulled up my playlist of Glee songs a few times and put on a show...for my cat...who bit me in response. but still, this was AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing it! and you know, just random but...I think Puck might actually be Pansexual. It's where his attraction/love is to the personality with no concern for the physicality of the person. I say this for 2 reason-1 I am Pan myself and we recognize our own and 2

SPOILER ALERT

his later canon relationship with Lauren, that chick from the wrestling team where he totally fell in love with her. Just saying. *hearts you so freaking hard*
Lorelei-elf chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
found this fic this morning and read through it all in one go. It's so very sweet!

Dying to find out if you've written the sequel. You'll see me there!
dogsrock7699 chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
aww! i really like this story!
GoldenVXN chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
That was a great story! So much drama but so much love.
Brielle chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
Silly, silly boys. Puck needs to stop lashing out at people. It's understandable that he uses it as a defense mechanism to avoid getting hurt, but ouch! Poor Kurt. :( Also, I always thought that line in Thunderstruck was "I was caught in the middle of a railroad track"...hmmm... :)
liam clarke chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Loved this fic! stayed up all night to read it! soo good!
ArdentReviewer chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
I absolutely love you, keep writing! I am a diehard puckurt fan, and I absolutely love how you captured their individual characters, and how important it is to fight for any relationship.

428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »