Reviews for Texts and Insanity
MissHotPink chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
You should write about the first time
TenderGraces chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
I heart you too. Thanks for poetic this. It's past my bedtime but ibstayed up to finished. Good job!
TenderGraces chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Santana us another badass like Puck. Underneath the layers is a person who cares for her friends. I can totally see her going Diva mode on those football players. I'm surprised Mercedes haven't backhand slapped a football player yet. She's all diva jones.
TenderGraces chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I was hoping Burt would give Andy te ole one two. Then the butter knife. But alas, peace reigned! No bueno. Andy is so hateful it's sickening.
TenderGraces chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I love your Sue. She's all kind if awesome. And I know this story is finished but I feel you worked hard on it and deserve the praise still. I laughed at Pucks con.
TenderGraces chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
I'm Mercedes jn real life mixed with rachel and Brittany. Lol my poor friends. But im loving this story. I'm shipping puckurt a little bit more than I've shipped before. I was diehard Klaine.
FroggerJane chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Just wanted to mention how much I like your story. Oh! And I think David f***ing Boreanaz in very hot and damn beautiful too.

GeorgieGirl999 chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
this is really good! good job!
sweetnleo chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely loved the entire series. It kept me up late a couple of nights, and I had to pull myself away when it got too late.

I hope you do write a sequel to this story, because I'd love to see where it goes.
QueenOfCitrus chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Wow, it took me awhile to read but it was all worth it! Loved the characterization, the plotline, the humour, drama, everything! And you kept it very Glee, with songs every chapter and all. The final was very powerful and fitting and the whole idea about Andy was WOW! Loved it! You're an amazing writer! Your style of writing is very fluent and light and I can't believe I actually finished this! It seems too soon... The gradual development of the relationship was there though. I held my breath so many times during the story - because of the drama, the light smut, the plotline! Amazing, AMAZING! The scene with the paint is one of my absolute favourite - so erotic, dammit! You know, I was kindda expecting them to reach third base at some point, so I was wondering if there's any chance that you write a sequel? Any chance at all? I saw you mentioned something like that, but when I went through your stories I didn't see any sequel... I promise, if you decide to write a sequel I'LL REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER! Just please, puh-lease consider it? *bambi eyes*
BurningSky chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Love this story, am re-reading it :)
They call me mellow yellow chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
I love your story soooooo much :) sorry, I don't review every chapter, but it's just not my style
softmouse chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
loved it soooo much!
Miss.Geordie.Lass chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
dude i like totally ignored my dad's warning and stayed up 2 hours later than supposed to just to finish reading this...thats how awesome it is

Rapidez chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
Oh, so it's already reached the end? :( Well, the most I enjoyed the early chapters, but the content of the rest was also very nice, the ending was the nicest. Thanks for writing it. ;)
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »