Reviews for Shadows Burn the Brightest
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Great story so far can't wait for the next chapter
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
this is pretty good
NeoNoble chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
can't wait for next chapter so please don't keep us waiting
MR. DEATH RIDER chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
An interesting chapter so far. If I remember right, a trucha is a fish, almost like a trout, and a Gondria comes from that World of Warcraft game.

I am curious, besides my review, you have a total of 9 reviews, yet you haven't placed a new chapter for over a year. Is something wrong?

You have been reviewed by MR. DEATH RIDER, have a good day
Toby860 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this is awsome. if not going to finish it please send me all you have on the story. ill try to
gunman chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
So, if the dragon is the same size as a St Bernard, does that mean that it was crushing him as it slept on his chest? Or can it shrink?

Anyway, it's a pretty good start to an interesting story.

Though I think tehre are a few errors, such as spacing between the individuals conversations and sentences, aside from that, it was nice to see that oridinary Tsukune is actually more special than he or the canon claims him to be.

And his weapon/totem was pretty cool. A scythe, huh?

Anyway, this looks pretty good. And I know Yukari is going to love knowing that there is another magic user at the school.

And you have this as a Tsukune/Ruby pairing, so am I to assume that Tsukune is going to meet Ruby before he goes to Yokai, or is he going to meet Moka and the others before he meets her?

Anyway, good work on this and good luck with the rest of it.

Write on!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Man I love it so far, good idea, I want more soon, keep it up
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Well this looks to be intresting and we dont have many Ruby/Tsukune story's, hope to see more.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Could be interesting. I'll reserve judgement. I am glad you downplayed the fact that he has a scythe, but the fact that his summon was a dragon just seems so... mainstream. I was hoping for something a little more interesting/unusual, and he was beaten awfully easily, though I guess the short chapter length is to blame for that.
xLovexPeacex chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
plz update soon i loved it!

very origional and cools, so i am excited to see what happens next :D

Alecx0001 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow Tsukune's a warlock well i would have prepared Necromacer oh well Warlock's the same anyway from the things you wrote here i hope Tsukune can summon mid-high level demons soon and oh yeah i like where this story is going i will add this already to my fav and you one of my fav author
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
interesting, i would like to see more
jmasta32 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
not bad dude! this has potential to be a great read. just make sure to finish it, unlike so many others.