Reviews for Unnatural Wonderland
klu chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
This story was just as much fun to read as the first. In fact, I think I enjoyed it more because the plot was completely original and didn't pull from the episodes.
I thought the main story points used here, The way you reintroduced Sam, Alice and Cas, John would be used to corrupt MJ, John and Erin having the link, Andres being Erin's half brother, Lisa's role as Dean's friend and providing the safe-haven for everyone, Sam and Dean's angelic destinies, and even the last minute reintroduction of Kali and Gabriel: they were all very well intertwined.
I did think that with everything Dean had confided in Lisa, that she would have known about Amy being possessed before, plus it didn't make sense that with all the Hunters there that they didn't ward Lisa and Ben's house up the wazoo with demon traps... but I just wrote that off to 'necessary oversight' in order to let the whole Meg-possesses-Lisa part of the story play out. I just thought it might have been easier if you had Lisa get 'jumped' by Meg if she were, say, in the bathroom at McDonalds when she took the boys for lunch... Then Meg would access her memories and know how to avoid and/or break the traps when they went back to the house, keep Ben in line, etc. However, If Lisa was just jumped by the black smoke leaving Amy really quickly like that, I would have missed out on reading the 'possession' scene you wrote, and that was a good one, seriously. So again, I just decided to 'forgive' Sam, Dean and everyone for not thinking that through better.
I loved how this didn't revolve solely around any one or two characters and I also didn't feel that any characters were being left behind. You did a great job with that, especially seeing that at the end, you had so many to handle.
Thanks for writing.
SilverMoonlit chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
I love this story too 8D I wish it wasn't over though( Anyways, absolutely love the idea of Gabriel coming back and Eve (super cute) Maybe you could do a fluff story like where Eve has a little playmate and they prank everyone? I'd think that would be fun...
Mishamigo1 chapter 25 . 11/9/2011
Awww... I don't want it to end... booo *crys loudly* You should keep it going like next book in the series type of thing hehe. Make a MJ and Castiel story on their lives and the life of little Grace. Pleaseeeeee!

But Overall, it was amazing, finished both stories in two days... you have no idea how long I stayed up last night reading. After each chapter, I was all, Okay Now I'll go to sleep, and then I'd start reading again. YOu did a FANTASTIC job in wriing this. I hate to see al the charecters go. Thanks, though, for putting up such a great story.

PS Is it weird that I liked bad demonic MJ better than the good one? lol

Holy Water, Rock Salt, and the Unknown!

purpleshampoo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love love love this but i ave a question dosnt mjs bf suspect anything see her gf dad is like really young
arrgitsdana chapter 25 . 2/13/2011
boo. :( i was looking foward to more of that crazy groups antics.
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 25 . 10/30/2010
LOVED IT! Glad it's over though, it had an amazing run! LOVE!
PinkChampale chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
I really enjoyed your story! Loved the prank war at the end, hehe.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVE! Lol. She's AMAZING! I had a feeling she would be named Eve 'casue Castiel is an Angel and it would be the first kid. I had a feeling it would be either Adam or Eve. You have a tendency to write in little girls ('cause they're cuter!)It makes sense too! Eve was the one that gave Adam the fruit so it makes sense that Cas' daughter is a 'trickster'. Lol. You soooo totally rock multiple monster socks! I'm sad this series is over and I must say, I'm gonna go read it all over again! Woot! *runs away holding the manuscript over head* Supernatural Wonderland here I come!
AuntMo chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
I am so glad they all got a carefree ending..even Bobby got some love..bout darn time!

But I am really glad Eve is the undisputed winner in prank wars! love that she is getting Gabe good! How funny is it that he is only her uncle, when he is sooooo much older than "Papa Dean"..LMAO!
lazygirl2306 chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
AWESOME ending! I super liked your story, and the ending and everything. Man, Dean a grandpa already, too weird jajaja.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 24 . 10/27/2010
SQUEAK! I was the 100th Review-er person! Woooootles! Lol. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you're gonna end it on a happy note! Does Gabriel and Kali FINALLY get together? If so, I think they should get a tiny segment in the last chapter. Lol. This story rocked and it was EPICNESS WRAPPED UP IN AN AWESOME BOX!
lazygirl2306 chapter 24 . 10/27/2010
AWESOME! Cant wait for the last chapter! XD
Deangirl93 chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
i really liked this chapter... im glad ur ending it on a happier note... plz update soon :) cant wait to read the last chapter...
AuntMo chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
Okay, this makes up for the last chapter. You were making me hate Gabe before, which is a very hard thing to you made up for it. And the little reunion with Grandpa and Grandma was nice.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 23 . 10/24/2010
HOLY- SQUEAK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WRITE MORE! G- Gabriel killed MJ! *sobs uncontrolably* I-I und-derstand w-why you d-did that, th-though...