Reviews for Elope
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Whattttt the ending was crazyyyy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Its awesome :)
mygirlhermione chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
My heart just stopped! Why? Poor Nicky! :(
Courtneyfan14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow i honestly belived she was marrying nicky until I read the last sentence I was like wait if he's the groom why is he outside lol
walkabout-wanderer chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Loved it! I was completely taken by surprise but in a really good way. Your stories are so amazing can't wait for more 3
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I kinda knew it all along. It was sad and heart wrenching. But beautiful. :)
NCIS7BEXX chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
um, why would he elope with her if she's marrying some1 else
CalGrl93 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow-curve ball! This was amazing eventhough the thought of Kaylie ending up with someone not by the name of Nicky Russo depresses me:(
Yuni chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved it! It was absolutely amazing!
ashlice chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is why I love your stories! I hate it when everything is smooth sailing, makes it seem a little less real especially with these two. Is it terrible to say that I loved this ending, even though I LOVE Kaylie/Nicky? Because I really do love the ending, and I'm happy this was in nicky's POV for the most part, it gave the story a really heartfelt tone.
JennaLeigh chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*gasp* I so didn't see that one coming! lol.

I don't hate you! It was still awesome! Even as best friends Kaylicky is adorable.

It made me sad though. :( Poor Nicky. The end was kinda sorta heartbreaking. :(

Anyways...I can't wait for your next one! :)
Advo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Okay, I was really confused by the many references to Austin and why there wasn't the traditional *gasp* groom cannot see the bride moment, but the ending came as a total surprise.

Not unpleasant though, to be honest, because while I still absolutely love and adore Kaylicky, Austin/Kaylie is really winning me over too. (In fact, I'm currently trying to write a Nicky/Kaylie/Austin fic.) When I watch the new episodes, I just love Austin with Kaylie. But when I watch the old episode with Nicky, I want her with him. I know, I'm fickle, but I just can't help it, okay! :P The only thing better, would be Austin and Nicky on at the same time. Why won't you make it happen, show?

With that said, my heart absolutely, totally broke for Nicky. How could you do this to me? Just kidding, this was amazing. I know I say that every single time, and I'm sure you must be tired of it by now, but this - it was great! I loved how it was from Nicky's POV, yet you still nailed Kaylie's character with her obsessiveness, the little girl who'd always dreamed and planned her wedding (so Kaylie!). And the Genji poster, Carter & Lauren's messed up relationship - great attention to details, LOL. I loved how their friendship above all really came across - especially in light of the ending. I loved and hated the twist, heh. But it was just so well-written, because it really came as a surprise. And I love how, when you re-read it, the story gets a completely different meaning.

Job well done!
ThePinkLady16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ahmazing...that twist at the end knocked out mah socks :O!
beezyland chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
First off, I absolutely love how the summary had nothing to do with the actual story! LOL Well, there's the mention of a disaster wedding and cake, but that's about it. LOL So is the summary like Nicky's obviously unexpressed thoughts about Kaylie's wedding?

Man, you're such a mindfuck. More than even me sometimes. Love it.

I liked the description of the heat Nicky feels when she touches him even a little bit. So hot. And nice Genji Cho reference.

LOL at Carter/Austin/Nicky hanging out in a strip club with Lauren on a stakeout. And Kaylicky reminiscing. AND Nicky saying alchie. God, you're so good at writing.

Anyways, I just posted the AJ Cruz promo pic to photobucket and I'm working on the Puck one. You will not believe how hard it was to find Michael Copon pics. It isn't HQ, but it's there. I want to do a Trish one next, but I feel like Payson's story needs some love, you think? Or maybe Kaylie's Boy Buffet. Ah, I love casting.

Again, you are an amazing writer, babe. Inspiration for the Diff will come. Don't try to force it just write what comes to you.

xoxo
100percentlovely chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Let me start by saying this:

I've been in a good mood this entire day because I knew you would upload a new story today. Your writing is amazing. You are, like, the inspiration to everything I try to write nowadays. You've changed the entire MIOBI fandom for the better with your amazing stories, and I wanna be able to write as well as you do one day.

Okay, now for the actual review:

I was SO not expecting that. The whole thing was just so beautiful, and then it was like holy shit that was unexpected.

Misleading? Hell yeah.

I cannot WAIT for your next story. :D

btw, the pictures were amazing. the little captions were funny :)