Reviews for Essence of Rose
traversing chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I love this.!

There are no words to describe how amazing this is.!(:
Silent Movements chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I thought I reviewed this when I read it a few months ago, but I guess I didn't.../ Great story! And it was all in character! Score!
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
This was really good! Great story! Pleaasae keep writing them!
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Awe! I love it! And the whole sex thing is freaking hilarious.
EverafterDemigodGallagherCahil chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
awwww...that was such a cute ending
andromedabennet chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Aw, that was so adorable. And it was a great lead-in to the Last Olympian, since there is a gap between BotL and TLO (in my opinion anyway)It was a well written and adorable story. I'm actually going to be sad, not being able to get an email saying that this story was updated anymore. But nonetheless, it was very original, and very well done. :)
Krabby Patties chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I loved this last chapter. It gave good closure. I thought the conversation between Percy and Poseidon was played out very well. Great job.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊی
Krabby Patties chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I think it's pretty funny that Athena actually participated in the bet.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊی
high.fiving.jesus chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I loved the last line. And I also suspected Athena to bet that, not that I guessed she was involved until it was wrote out in black and white for me to see. Update soon. :)
Lily chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Woah, I'm impressed. very creative idea, and very funny to. The whole idea...is just wow. Please continue it, because it's very good so far. And I love the way you write about Percy. Update soon!
wisegirl9472 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is amussing (sorry, can't spell)! write more!
high.fiving.jesus chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I knew who Eros was, but I didn't even think the vile was actually "Essence of Eros". That's really clever. Please update soon. :)
Ace8 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
LOLOLOLOL KEEP IT UP! hehhehe this is a really gud story keep updating!
Philo0sophia chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I have to say, I am very impressed with this story. The Eros thing was something I definitely did not expect. Percy is portrayed very well. Great job so far.
andromedabennet chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Eros? Instead of rose? I'm being completely honest, this is probably the most creative thing I've ever read on fanfiction. And you write the humor so well, because I think we all know that Percy is trying so hard not to give in to Annabeth. :) great job, I'm truly excited for more