Reviews for ChChChChanging
Awesome story, love the ending! Is there a sequel? If not can you write one? Does Harry ever come out to his friends? Lots of love!
This is one of the best fem!harry fics I have read in a while. Amazing job!
CaitlynLovesChocolate chapter 6 . 2/17
so... have you abandoned this fic?
old guy chapter 4 . 1/19
what part of no visitors, Harry doesn't want to see ANYONE, Don't tell anyone except albus and poppy, don't you people understand? Good way to build up the poor kid's trust and alleviate a panic attack.
old guy chapter 3 . 1/19
this is different. I have never seen the chamber show up on the map before, supposedly Salizar hid it from everything/one. And no one has ever mentioned a spell to translate parseltongue, as there was no translations reference. Interesting.
deniseevabless chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
THAAAAANNNKKK YOOOOUUUUUU! I HATE THOSE RIDICULOUS SLASH PAIRINGS. THEY ARE GUYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE. HE MADE JOSEPH AND MARY, NOT JOSEPH AND GARY.
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
The very next thing she should tell Sirius, but only in private, is " Let's move to America and let Dumbledore fight the war he caused. I don't want any part of it. We can change our names and live in peace there. I can find a wizarding school like Hogwarts and attend there. No life or death tests from the likes of Dumbledore. I have come to realize that everything I've gone through since I enrolled here was set up by him to groom me to be his weapon against Voldemort. Let's let him fight his own war. "
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Well throwing a curve ball at the whole Harry Potter universe is one way to change things up. but I still say " Trust not Dumbledore for he has once already betrayed a student that did. " Dumbledore repeatedly sent Tom Riddle back to the orphanage where he was abused. He has done the same thing to Harry. His aunt and uncle abuse him and Dumbledore does nothing. After five (5) years of this you'd think Harry would realize that dumb ass Dumbledore DOES NOT HAVE HIS, NOW HER BEST INTERESTS IN MIND! At the age of fifteen I was very independent and could think for myself. I'd've left Hogwarts for somewhere safer. I'd've told Dumbledore where to stick his war and that I was no longer interested in fighting it in his stead. He created Voldemort so he could deal with him.
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I love that part! Madam Pompfrey is definitely going to scare all those witches and wizards into wishing they had never thought of invading her domain! Pompfrey is a force to be reckoned with in her infirmary.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I think Dobby could easily get Harry a new, to him/her, pajama top and bottom without anyone being the wiser. I'm sure there is clothing somewhere in Hogwarts that Dobby can get. After all, there are books that no one reads or bothers with anymore. So why not clothing? As to trusting Dumbledore? The old fart can't be! Look to the past and see a possible future. In other words, Dumbledore did nothing to help Tom Riddle when he attended Hogwarts and needed it. so what makes anyone think Dumbledore'd do any better with Harry?
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I think this is the second time I've read this but it's still interesting.
evans137 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
It's such a shame that you haven't updated in such a long time and probably never will :-( This is such a wonderful story and finally a femHarry story with a good plotline and good ideas- there are not enough of those , so you should really consider continuing this story! And I would enjoy a Harry/Ron relationship too- they would be so cute together ;-)
hazel chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING!? This story is really good!
Myth chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Great story I am loving it so far!

Keep up the good work!
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Has a lot of promise. Try to resurrect this excellent story