Reviews for ChChChChanging
More plz I'm enjoying this but I would like the others reactions as well as hairy trying some other difference's about girls and boys as well as a possible relationship not a real one but possible perhaps jeni finds out and refuses to accept it and maybe try to step up with her advances on her love for hairy maybe hairy doesn't even like the name hairy any more and goes for something like baldy or something(hint that's a joke and example plz don't choose baldy)*THINK OF THE CHILDREN*
Holly M chapter 6 . 2/23
MORE! PLEASE!
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 1/23
Please, please, please, ppplllleeeaaasssseee continue this
vicky chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I really loved this fan fic as it was funny and dramatic! I would love to read more like this! :)
karl1n chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Please update, I love it!
uzumakie-san chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
when is the next chapter im really enjoying this story so far
Taure chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I'm not sure if this is the realistic reaction. Why would Harry assume that it was a permanent thing immediately, when most things in the magical world can be reversed? I think you're rather jumping the gun by going straight to emotional breakdown. For 99% of teen boys, the first reaction would be "Hey, boobs! Let's play with them for several hours!"... the serious consequences of the situation, and that it might be permanent, would not occur until later.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
why couldn't harry just stay as the famous harry potter, but as a girl. if the whole gender switch thing can happen, he should be able to have his old life! tearing him away from the actual plot line isn't a good idea! i for one am not happy with that, seeing as i've read the series who knows how many times!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Awesome story, love the ending! Is there a sequel? If not can you write one? Does Harry ever come out to his friends? Lots of love!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This is one of the best fem!harry fics I have read in a while. Amazing job!
ADarkLord chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
so... have you abandoned this fic?
old guy chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
what part of no visitors, Harry doesn't want to see ANYONE, Don't tell anyone except albus and poppy, don't you people understand? Good way to build up the poor kid's trust and alleviate a panic attack.
old guy chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
this is different. I have never seen the chamber show up on the map before, supposedly Salizar hid it from everything/one. And no one has ever mentioned a spell to translate parseltongue, as there was no translations reference. Interesting.
deniseevabless chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
THAAAAANNNKKK YOOOOUUUUUU! I HATE THOSE RIDICULOUS SLASH PAIRINGS. THEY ARE GUYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE. HE MADE JOSEPH AND MARY, NOT JOSEPH AND GARY.
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
The very next thing she should tell Sirius, but only in private, is " Let's move to America and let Dumbledore fight the war he caused. I don't want any part of it. We can change our names and live in peace there. I can find a wizarding school like Hogwarts and attend there. No life or death tests from the likes of Dumbledore. I have come to realize that everything I've gone through since I enrolled here was set up by him to groom me to be his weapon against Voldemort. Let's let him fight his own war. "