Reviews for Cortez Cross Rhodes
piccagabby chapter 10 . 4/19
Please update
TezzNeedsLove123 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Please. Pretty please (with sugar on top) update this!

I have been following this series, and I am avid about Sherman getting some more love. (Tezz too!)
WritterAli chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I can't wait to see if she picks Serman or Standford! I hope it's Standford! #TeamStandford!
Jubilee chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
If u got locked out u could make a new account or something but please update this the only good story like this I've found
Jubilee chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Please update I stayed up alnight to finish the story I like it a lot please please please please please please please please please please please please
Levaya Jade chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
You haven't updated for a long time but please PLEASE update soon. I'm BEGGING you. This is really good and not to many other people could pull off something like this. I REALLY want to see how it ends.
Con-Artist643 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
given the fact that its been like two years since your last update I can guess that this review will go unnoticed but I can't help but try. The story rocks! and I really hate when good work gets pushed to the side and goes into hiatus and then all out cancelled. I really enjoy reading this story and would like to continue to, I noticed one cirque in the reviews and I hope that wasn't what put you off cause honestly it is good advice, just not for this story. You're playing out the charters as you please that is a fun benefit of being the author LOL. Your keeping them within charter range but when adding a new character the reader should expect them to go a little OOC cause they are around someone new and will most defiantly act different, especially when they are crushing on each other.I honestly hope that you will get this story going again, but, even tho it saddens me, I understand if you can't. Inspiration comes in bursts, but fizzles out after a while.

If you don't know how to get back in the BF5 story mood then go to youtube and watch a few episodes after re reading your own story. It works for me when I get stuck, gives you other ideas and its a good show so that defiantly helps lol.

Best of Luck
littleXitaly chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
totaly rocks but it sux that u stopped updating its a shame when good work dies
TecNicolorkrystal chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Hey this is like really awsome! My brother and sister just got me hooked on ths recently and I just fell in love with Standford,my siblings hate him, and I rarely saw a good fic for him after pages so thank you for gifting that to me! :D Really amazing job.
Fipperjack chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Hi please update! I love all the charters episally kit and Sherman. Please I love reading it!
mackenzie sparks chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
I cant believe it ends here! I love it!
Keen to read chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
OMG! Why have you not updated! It's been months since your last update! It's a really good story so please don't give up!
Mahi-Mahi chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
hello! : ) I just wanna take a moment to give a little constructive critisism to your two part fic. so, i'll just review this last chapter since i read both 'new recruit' and 'cortez cross rhodes'

first i want to get into Kit. although she is indeed an intersting charter and thankfully not a 'mary sue' she comes off to me as highly immature and near abusive. i get the joking little punches and slaps here and there are all in fun, but ppl just don't punch their 'friends' over little comments and break their nose, or smack ppl with books just bc they have an arm around them or trying to flirt...getting up and moving to another seat would work just as well. alas, it's fanfiction, so i realize it'll be over dramatized. but my biggest issue with her is i find her to be cowardly and bitchy. cowardly b/c all she does is run away from her problems like a 15 year old runs away from her crush in shojo mangas. ntm, the bf5 team took her in, helped her out and made her part of the family, but she abandoned them like a child b/c of some issues she had with a boy. which is highly unproffesional given the gravity of their jobs. and the bitchy part is something some ppl tend to think it makes a woman look 'strong' when in reality it just makes them a...bitch.

now, Stanford was actually quite in character. the few issues i had with him was the fact that he would NEVER leave a teammate left to die over 'jealousy' especially if it's someone he's come to care for.

now, onto the love triangle. i have to admit it's interesting, but towards the end of CCR's it's getting abit repetitive going back and for over and over again and i feel as though she's creating unnessicary tension on a team she's abandoned, lied to and kinda rude to. basically, i think she's immature for her age. the fact that her and stanford started some weird thing outta nowhere kinda threw me off, but it's a nice change of pace and the character development thoughout the whole story improves quite a bit. i also noticed that your writing style and grammar have improved immensely throughout the entire series.

that all being said, i believe you should go with Stanford, they shared secrets, their first kiss, they have more in common(both are very arrogant) but stanford isn't as heartless as you quite make him out to be at times. he does have feelings and when he opens up to her and tells her and even appologizes, she blows him off like a...well, a bitch and refuses to believe him like a blind fool(as Grace even put it)

and just one more thing i want to point out...you refered on several occasions that Stanford quoted he would never go out with or fall for a 'commoner' like Kit...yet he was chasing after Grace(a waitress just like Kit) for how long? lol.

and given the fact that she knows full well that they were each others first kiss, to think he'd just toss her aside in a week as soon as the next pretty girl comes along is a bit contradictory, espcially since he doesn't want to be anything like his brother.

Ah! i need to wrap this up. anyways, i do hope you continue and although turning Kit into a more mature person at this point in the story would be a little to late, I do hope you have her go for Stanford considering it's pretty obvious she's in reluctant love w/ him. her feelings for sherman only seem to stem from the fact that he seems 'safe' like a teddy bear, not from love or even physical attraction like she is clearly feeling for stanford.

and i do hope you update soon and that my review helped!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Will you please finish this story! well not finish completly, but update! it is fantastic like i said... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :-) :-) :-)
coolkid425 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OMG why havent you updated! please dont tell me you stopped writing. :-(

Please let the next chapter come out soon. looking forward to reading it. :-)