Reviews for Homeless
Bookaholic27 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Please continue this!
145796213 chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Wow, can't wait to see what happens next. Very interesting.
WeirdCornChip chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Evil cliffhanger is evil. Please write more! :)
Kensalyn chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Wow. SO Glad I discovered this fic! This is a beautiful piece of writing, and your character development is wonderful. I love the plot, as well! It's caught me in it's trap. I will be waiting anxiously for every update, not matter how spaced out they may or may not be! In fact, I'll let you know when I find something about this fic I don't like. But don't wait up on that one. I don't think that's gonna happen.

And congradulations on graduating! Whoooooo! :D
zuraka chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
This is amazing.

I loved chapter 16. XD

Please continue!
RedHatMeg chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Actually this chapter is pretty funny. With all this: "I can have a kid!", "You knocked somebody up?"
sckid chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
I don't know if it's just Moist getting way ahead of himself.
Laimelde chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
Lol. Good chapter, loved the ending.

As a reviewer, I don't expect a response to every review I write. I don't mind getting them, but I don't need them either.

As a fanfic author I don't respond to every review I get either -often I don't feel I have anything more to say than thanks, and sometimes if I get a bunch of reviews at once it can seem overwhelming to try and respond to them all. So I just respond to the ones that ask a specific question, or that write something else that prompts me to respond (like if they make me laugh).

I know some people respond to every review, but I've never heard if someone getting upset if they DON'T get a response, so I assume its your choice.
GreekGirl94 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
I've spent... more time than I'd like to admit scouring this fandom for good fics, and this beautiful story is one of the best. Homeless is ABSOLUTELY perfect, and I've started to accept it as cannon. You're writing is amazing of course and the idea? Brilliant. I love this so much and can't wait until the next chapter! I need to know what's gonna happen! You're writing is fantastic and I'm on the edge of my seat till the next chapter!
This-Account-Is-Inactiveee chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
This. Is. BRILLIANT! :) I'm loving this, and this chapter between Billy and Tie Die was just awesome :D
LittleRaven13 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Oh gosh...I love this chapter. It's so well done. I mean, it was just awesome. Keep up the good work! :) Oh, and update soon!
Sir. Bob chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Your writing. It's PHENOMENAL. You are so talented and I loved every single word of all 13 chapters! I CANNOT wait until the next update!
sckid chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
I'm glad you're back. :) It's nice to see a new chapter up.
Merkitten chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Well this was certainly an interesting read~ I'm kind of excited for the comfort part of the fic, as much as I enjoyed the unraveling of the doctor in the hurt part. So yeah, a good read!

Not a waste of my time at all, and I am so watching this for the rest.
Vellophone chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Wow.

A bucket for "my creys" indeed!