Reviews for Four moments in dreams and one moment in reality
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wonderful wonderful wonderful job! That was such a romantic proposal, and I loved that they repeated it when they were awake. Awesome story!
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was really fabulous! I absolutely loved it, and the house idea with the infinite staircase was brilliant! Fantastic job! Definitely a favorite!
lovelydoc chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i loved it
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was really cute! Nice job.
Silverwing1310 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was super sweet! I love that Arthur built for the architect in this piece! Thank you for sharing!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
very well done :) thank you for being the only person who seems to also think her totem is a pawn. everyone is saying it's a bishop 0.o
lilahri chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was adorable! I loved it. )

Matteic chapter 1 . 8/10/2010

You know people like you are actually dangerous to others ?

Where will we find a man such loving and lovable as Arthur ? *dreams*
AlicePixie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010

This was such an adorable story.

kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
uno mega chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Bro, you and me both ship A/A, and you ship Dan and Blair from GG! lol I'm always amused when I find other D/B shippers. I like your A/A fics, they're cute!
xawkwardxsilencex96x chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
this was too adorable it had me smiling like a dork and squealing like a fangirl from beginning to end
Jacelton chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love love love the part where it says "(He could read them all in her face.)" it made me giggle and squeal like a fangirl. lol but seriously, superb story and i love your writing style. great work!
the magic is real chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awwwe! That's so cute! Arthur is amazingly adorable. I mean, a house? That's I loved this! :D
Emowyen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved this story! Short and sweet and flowed very nicely. I think these two are great together. Would love to read more stories wit these two.