Reviews for Ninja Gaiden Shounen: Rise of a Ninja
Yoshi with a Mustache chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Cool
Flaming Moth chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I really liked the way you introduced the story. It gave the reader need-to-know information and put a lot of things into perspective. Likewise, the second chapter was very well-written. Except for a few mistakes with spelling and grammar, I thought the mission was extremely detailed with action. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this story. Keep up the good work!
The-Knight-Of-Wind chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awesomely put i LOVE ninja Gaiden and i know that in ninja gaiden 2 Jo Hayabusa was killed by the leader of the was it the Back spider clan leader when he was trying to protect the Demon statue that is needed to resurrect the Archfiend ( which is not that hard to beat the first time) AND that Ryu I the only one (that i know of ) left in the Hayabusa clan because in the first Ninja Gaiden Doku one of the greater fiends burned down his village and killed Ryu's Sister and in the end of that game he uses the eye of the dragon to defeat Vigoor. well i know a lot more but i don't fell like writing the whole plot of the AWESOME STORY!
Vampuric Spider chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
A very good chapter. I really enjoyed the amount of detail you put into the story during the mission. Be careful of a few typos, but other than that great use of vocabulary.
bunji the wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good start man, bring on the next chapter I like it.
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Interesting can't wait to read more.
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 8/30/2010