Reviews for One of Our Own
jennifer chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
More chapters please
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Aw a really great ending. I am glad that they finally talked
nooni19 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
It was a really tender and sweet chapter
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Definitely an some chapter
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great first chapter
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Loved this :) just wow
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
awww! brilliant story!

i have never read any jj/emily fics before but you've just opened my eyes to the best romance ever.

Swishla chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Well, poop! This story ended too soon unless you plan a sequel. A different story line to be sure but you had this reader glued to the monitor. Thanks for sharing!
Anolan19 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I think this calls for a sequel! I wanna see where their life goes! Please think about it! Anyway, I loved it! Great story! Keep 'em coming!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I hope Emily starts to let JJ in more. I like the story so far and can't wait for more.
cmfan chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
fantastic chapter. all of the raw emotion you put in your stories is incredibly good. please continue to update. i cant wait to read more of this story.
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
this is a fantastic story and i'm thrilled you updated it. maybe you could put one of emily's nightmares in the next chapter? idk, just a suggestion. keep up the great work and update soon.
smg55 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Hey this is so amazing. I found your story on minimal loss and now i have read all of your stories. They are a amazing but please finish them. You are so good an damazing and i love the idea of Morgan doing a happy dance. Just saying.
Bubblemoon chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Hey great story. I really like it so far. It'd be awesome it you continued XD
j chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
this chapter was great. please update asap. i know you're probably working on your other stories too but i love all of them and can't wait for updates. you're doing a great job. keep up the great work. Also I love Aftermath of Minimal Loss too and can't wait for an update on that one too! :)