Reviews for It All Started with a 2 by 4
TrustInFaith chapter 9 . 1/4
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Damhill chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Hi... I stumbled upon yur story and I read it all in a row :)

At first I thought you made the first few chapters too rushed, not really emphasizing their thoughts and not describing their actions calmly.

But I gave it a chance, and kept reading, and I loved :)

I guess you cuffed me with Prentiss' "I'm a cutter" line. I wanted to know more. And awesome job you did since that moment. With all of it, specially with JJ's side of the story. How she patiently tried to know more and help Emily. And the thing with the unsub and all: just great :D

Sorry for the huge (and late, once you've written this like more than a year ago xD) review '
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Wow i'm on a role today :). What to loved this story :D
calzonaobessed chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I could see Em being a cutter. I could also the love JJ has for her to bring her out of this

Amazing job
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Brilliant story!

Ragao Datnarv chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Five Stars! Balance between romance, sex, violence. nice Job!
chawkchic chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Heart rending and brilliantly written
Willow008 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Great chapter, but that was not where I thought it would end. Maybe, more to come in another story.

dearlydemented1393 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Huh I didnt think this would be the last chapter but I did like your story very much, thanks for writing.
Finalhybrid chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Such a great ending. Now I need to go and catch up on your other story.
worstliarever chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
that was great. Well done.
smg55 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Is there going to be a sequeal or something? I really enjoy this story and I would hope that you could continue it. You are an amazing writer. PLease go on.
AddictionHigh chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Its finished? What am I going to read now? :P Amazing. Continue writing! AH x
AgentNote chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Wow. This was such a great ending to such a great story! I love how you portrayed JJ's and Emily's relationship, noting that it wasn't perfect. Hope you continue with other stories!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »