Reviews for Homework Assignment
gaaralover51141 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww i love this story! I like the snow queen story kyle wrote. I just wanted to ask what grade theyre in cause i dont think i saw it in the story. Or i missed it.

really good story though! Very cuteĀ”!
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was so epic! Especially loved the ending!

I think Wendy was the Snow Queen, and I haven't a clue who the old dude is. Maybe Mephesto?

Anyways, awesome. Totally.
A female writer chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
WHEEEE! This story is my new bundle of joy, thank you and your welcome. :P

I love the troll Cartman. :D
Darkslayer18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
:D yay i liked it perfect late night reading :3 i hope to read more from you soon!
Chayden chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was really good, especially for being last-minute! I would've entered Sora's contest, too, but I hadn't logged in to dA in a while, so I didn't know about the contest until early yesterday morning. Ah, well.

The whole time Kyle was reading his story, I never would have guessed that it wasn't his actual paper! Props to Stan for figuring it out, lol.

I'm going to guess that the Snow Queen is Wendy, because you said that she has black hair, and she would be the one who Kyle would have to steal Stan from, anyway.

...Guessing who the old man is is too much pressure. o.

I LAUGHED SO HARD when Craig said "my fiance works for the princess, so I'm sure he can do something for you." I had to think about it for a second, but I almost, like, peed my pants laughing because nobody said anything about Craig being engaged to another man! I thought that Stan might interrupt or something, y'kow, just cuz he's Stan (even though that might've made things difficult for Kyle). Either way, it was funny as hell. Good luck in the contest!
pavlo's bell chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wonderful story ,but wasn't the story he was telling based on "The Snow Queen" by Hans Christian Anderson (a seven part story too)

The deamons mirror ,Kay , Gerda , The crow ,The princess , The robber girl and the old woman who tried to keep gerda .
Distant.Detachment chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
COuld you send me a link to this contest? please and thank you!
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm guessing the snow queen is Wendy. XD That's what I thought.

I recognize this story. My dad read it to me when I was a child- it was a little girl and a little boy, and the boy gets the glass in his eye, and so on and so forth.

Very nice, though. I like this a lot.

I give it- *****.