Reviews for Danville Rebellion
ghostcurse chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
the travelers should have a "baseplate" or something
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Yay it's back! With a big awesome chapter too! Ahem. Now that my girlish squeeing is out of the way...

I lost count of the tropes Adyson mentioned by name. And the memes. I love the hammish trumpet though, even if it did actually have a purpose in the end. Chekov's trumpet? I imagine it plays the William Tell Overture.

I loved the moped chase, it seemed very classic Indiana Jones-ish. Not like from any particular scene, I mean it just had that sort of spirit. And it was awesome. Plus, I love the idea of unflappable Ferb suddenly screaming at Phineas at high speed.

Isabella's playing everyone, isn't she? And her smug smirking just proves it's Exactly As Planned. It was great to see you get something up before the year was out.
Comment person chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
That sorta explains a bit, and everyone is different now. That's what war does, for the good, or for the worse...most of the time worst. A great chapter, I enjoyed reading it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

From, Comment person
Comment person chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
The chapter has plenty of action, and a good starting. Despite reading the summary, I hope that it has some past information about what has happen. Nice chapter though. I will read ahead.

From, Comment person
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Phineas and Isabella forever.
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Ah, you return! And an excellent return it is.

Why do I get the feeling that the Travelers' cave hideout is dooomed? Although I hope that doesn't make Adyson Too Cool To Live. Well, Isabella's done some dodgy things in the past, has she? Hopefully she had her reasons (which I'm assuming she did, other than lulz). I think she has some sort of Xanatos Gambit in the works. What I really liked was the various references to the Empire and past events that really show how much time has passed, and the crapsack world they're inhabiting. Sorta reminds me of V For Vendetta.

I'm sure Adyson's dramatic titles are allusions to something, but I can't figure them out...

Until next time!
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is less a review and more of a plea for you to continue this. I know you're writng Stages right now, but you should consider it. I don't think anyone else has taken advantage of the Alternate Universe shown in Quantum Boogaloo yet, so you're pretty much guaranteed a unique plotline. Plus, being an Alt Universe, you have plenty of freedom to mix up the Status Quo. Like I said, more a plea than anything else.
Megatron the Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Thank you for not using overly descriptive gun names! Way too many fics use confusing gun names!
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I like what you have so far and I hope you continue. I thought that some of your dialogue sounded a bit forced, though. I would suggest maybe reading the spoken bits out loud, just to make sure that it sounds like something a person would actually say. Anyway, please keep writing!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
sweet!write more soon!
shecat105 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
like the story idea. as far as editing goes, almost perfect, i would say, making it much easier to be captured by the story. I encourage you to continue!