Reviews for Claws
The Layman chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Nice bonus. It almost makes me want to read this story again.
The Layman chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Yay! The adoption went through! I'm glad everything turned out alright (at least none of the main characters died *cough*Karakuracops*cough*).

Can't wait for the Omake!
L.G Tsulene chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Tee hee creeds dead. YAY! I knew it wasn't train who killed all does people 'cause trains style is a lot neater. You wrote this chapter extremely well and when Train appeared I could hear he's tuney think playing in my head (the one from the anime that is always played when train is doing blackcatish things ( you know the one I mean don't you?))

I need to read this story again now 'cause its so good XD can't wait for an update

Lots of luv staR
The Layman chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Thank you M. Night Shamaylan plot twist! (I totally called that!)
The Layman chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Dun dun duuuh! I smell an M. Night Shamaylan plot twist coming up! (And if we don't have one already, I recomend "Die for Metal" by Manowar as the theme song for the Metal Millitia.)
The Layman chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
So they ARE in the same building, HMM?
Kuronekoxx chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
NOOOOOO DON'T YOU DARE KILL EVE! UPDATE SOON!
Kuronekoxx chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
BITCH IF YOU MAKE HER DIE I WILL KILL YOU.

Lol kidding. I love this story! YOU MUST UPDATE .
The Layman chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Noooo! It's all too much!

Just kidding! I'd never really bug out like that. Still, that's a pretty heavy cliffie you've left us with, sir. Update before it's too late for poor Eve!
sinner chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
vert nice
Kuronekoxx chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
This is getting to be a great story! I hope you can update soon!

Adds in favorites'
The Layman chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
"The psycho went crazy."

Yeah...

That's like saying a lion suddenly realized it had a taste for meat.
The Layman chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
So it's up to what now? 5? 6 bodies? (Speaking of 'bodies', that's a good song by Drowning Pool.)
The Layman chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Uh oh, I think I know who might have been behind that assassination three years ago. And I think the current "Black Cat" might just be a copy cat! Pardon the pun. (You did say it was along the same vein as Clown, right?)
The Layman chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I don't know how much of this story you have planned, but would it influence it at all if I said I thought the culprit was the officer that worked on Sven's car? (It's more than likely someone else from the series, but preconceptions are made to be shattered in Horror.)