Reviews for Baby
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow. The idea of Arnold calling Helga his "baby" always struck me as ridiculous and OOC, but wow... You somehow made it work. I didn't once question whether or not he should be calling her that. It all had this dreamy, kind of airy feel to it too, so that helped out with the fact that it was all just a dream. And man, the ending was genius. When she woke up and it was all a dream, I was disappointed, thinking "Great, more unrequited love...", but having Arnold wake up from the SAME DREAM...? That was awesome! And I thought it was funny when he said, "I don't like her." after having a dream like THAT. XD Oh, looks like Arnold's having some denial issues. And I find it interesting how the dream was just so... HELGA, and yet Arnold was having the same dream, filled with kissing and tears and a friggin' proposal. I mean, wow. Not only is her love requited, it's freaking REQUITED. XD Well, anyway, I loved it, favorited it, kissed it, married it, and if you ever feel the yearning for writing a sequel, count me in, baby. _

~SuprSingr
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was beautiful and very sad. I liked this a lot and it made me think about whats going on on both sides.
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw that was so beautiful. I loved the ending. Wonderful job
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw adoreable and touching fic here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aw, so cute they both dream the same thing.

Keep the good writing.