Reviews for Taking Over the Afterlife
MBlasterXD chapter 1 . 3/20
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
you wrote dart instead of dark.
RenegadeFire chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
You should continue thees
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I want to know what happens next so badly. Oh and it was a really good fan fiction!:):3:D
Trife chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I actually rather liked Rolo it would have been cool to have him in the story and actually do something to help at least. Oh well nothing to do about that now.

Trife
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
A Shocker! Nunnally, a murderous arrancar. She'd have to fundamentally change to thrive in hueco mundo, and command the older arrancar. What would her resureccion be?
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
so far so good
Gonzanime chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
I liked a lot this story ... And honestly, zampacto KO GUNSHI is perfect for Lelouch: D
As a big fan of Code Geass and Lelouch especially hope that much more forward to the next chapter: D
PD1: I hope you can understand what my escibi because I'm using the translator, as I almost inges Nose nothing jajaja
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Out of chapters! it seems like the ever completed storylines are smut! Id make one myself if I was more knowledgable of geography..
Shizuka Odamaki chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Please Upload more chapters! I can't wait!
freedomringer chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
... when are chu going to post the next one? I really liked this alot!
Adele365 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
You were right, Noppo-chan, that is a bitch of a cliffy. To those of you who are waiting, she probably won't update until summer... Plah.
nxkris chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
interesting story, only the second CG/Bleach story i have read, this one focuses on the shinigami side and lelouch not trying to take over from the start which is nice, the one i read already was him as a hollow and getting everyone to join him. update soon.
3HaH3 chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
hello I really like this great charm me please do the following chapter syve cuidate kills good ne! : D
bleachcoadegeassfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is an amazing story. I really enjoyed this chapter and I have read on to the other chapters. Will there be a chapter 11?