Reviews for The Language Of Love And The Language Of Roses
jsh chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Sooooooooo cute!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
*B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L* Howcome all your FraNada fics are so pretty & adorned with such beautiful language that sounds like music to the ears? You know one of the reasons why I love FraNada is because of the fact that Matt's adorable shy nature (yup,he's the epitome of cuteness & kindness) and Francis's romanticism (upto the level of slight...okayyy...high pervy nature) mingle so perfectly together...moreover, France is afterall a country of love so its perspective towards the same outshines others...& you my friend write the Best France/Francis!
Ds fic gave me such a pleasant feeling...it made my day:-D thanks pal!
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was beautiful! I loved it. :)
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Cutee
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aw this is such a sweet ending! And i just love seeing a jealous France. :D
RandomFrenchChik chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I3VE IT MON AMI
TigressJade chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is probably one of the most unique Franada fanfics I've come across. For a story that takes up a few pages and is medium in size you managed to pack quite a bit of information into it. The story went along at a nice pace and I got a good feel for what France was doing, thinking, and feeling all in one. Your writing is also very detail oriented, so the settings and the actions of the characters were described very properly, yet very artistically at the same time, if that makes any sense. Canada's hair does look a lot like France's, though I know it's been said many times, I can seriously believe that Canada would remember all the things that France taught him back when he was a colony. Floriology being one of them. The little story those roses told, onefold and twofold at the end of it, was just perfect and it was explained quite well I must say. It took Canada a few minutes to get it as well and it was cute when he gave France his answer. I really enjoyed this fic, I was looking for a France/Canada story that went into detail about them and their feelings and interactions instead of just being a rushed and goofily gushy smut oneshot. I'm happy to say that I found one and it's this fic. It's very smartly written and it's unique style genuinely surprised me. Nice writing. Thanks for the loveable fanservice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is what a good fan fiction is. Beautiful vocabulary and such sweet, sweet descriptions of Canada. I got teary at the end. :) Excellent job.
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was so cute! It's amazing how France can be the country of love, and yet in denial about his own feelings.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
S:)t, I had a hard time trying to hug this story, could you help me with that? XD Love the story.
meriyaliz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I am nearly dying from the sweetness. So good, Author! I love how irrationally jealous our dear Frenchman is in this.
Nolee Ramvel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
beautiful...simply beautiful! loved it!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
aww! that was cute!
amster chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
well this story sealed you as my favourite franada author. now i just have to read more more MORE of your pieces, and maybe then i might be somewhat satisfied.
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I fell in love with this the second you mentioned Nin and the Marquis de Sade, I must say. But this Francis being jealous is such a delightful thing to read and your France is perfect. If I could marry this fic, I would (even more so because I absolutely adore fics involving the language of flowers) .

I am absolutely incoherent with glee, I can't even... *favs forever*.