Reviews for Hey, Officer Lockstock?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please post more, there is not any where near enough Urinetown stuff around. Lockstock/Barrel is a great pair, please write more of them!
Haili73 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Cute! I only know Little Sally from the audition piece (about hydraulics) but seems very true to her character! Good job!

(I didn't get cast because I had too many scheduling conflicts, and it's probably a good thing, but had I been cast, I would've been Little Sally. Let's just put it this way: I'm 4'9" and ask a lot of questions. As a little girl, my dad took to telling me long and complicated answers to my questions so I'd shut up. :D So I played the inquisitive little girl very well...)
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Like I said in the PM- love this story. I hope that by sheer willpower (and a LOT of pleading and flattering :P) I'd be able to pursuade you to do another Lockstock/Barrel!

It was a short story, but sweet. Fantastic job!
Mew chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yep, that was pretty cute. I liked how apparently Soupy Sue is annoyed by Bobby not being in love; it works with the character sketch my friend made of her. Plus, Lockstock/Barrel is always adorable.

Please keep writing Urinetown fanfiction; you're good at it and there is deefinitely not enough around.

~BartholoMEW
Mew chapter 1 . 4/29/2011

~BartholoMEW
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Okay, my school JUST did Urinetown, so I'm picturing our actors. Which makes this little ficlet even better! Good question Bobby, where ARE Little Sally's parents?
Ravenwing679 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is adorable. Enough said :) Keep up the good work!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Funny!
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I read this whole thing in the voices of the actors in my school's version, and that made it infinitely better. XD

Good story by the way _
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh my gosh, this is great! I just recently saw Urinetown on the archive, and to my disappointed, there are only four!

Well done!

You really captured the characters, especially Little Sally.

I really loved your dialog.

Fan-TASTIC job
GabyGal chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was so cute! I love the bit of Lockstock/Barrel...

"Does she even have parents?"

Haha, good point, Bobby. Good point.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Heehee. I liked that a lot. ;) Lockstock/Barrel is a very amusing pair.
things24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
hobey ho? A PENDRAGON FAN! *GLEE* lol anyways this is cute I've always wondered about them and felt bad when they killed Officer Barrel... D:
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh man, you don't know how happy this fic makes me!

I fell in love with Urinetown ever sense I saw it put on by my school, and I've been so disappointed that there were no actual fanfics with Urinetown (I check all the time), I mean, there is so much that can be written about!

This fic was very cute. You should write more! :D
voice of the meadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I enjoyed this quite a bit. :D Good job.