Reviews for Sailor Moon U
Helenlor chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
I'm looking forward to the next arc. I didn't think Lola would turn to stone and its a bit sad that she won't get a chance to live again.
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Well...that was interesting, great job though, can't wait for the next arc.
Helenlor chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
It's really interesting how you're connecting Ash's time with the sailor scouts.
Helenlor chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Wow, this is quite unexpected. I'm fine with the change. Really glad I got to read this today.
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This is not going to end well.
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Yay, this is great, I went back to read it again because it was fun, but I was shocked when you switched the story up, not like I didn't like it before, I was just surprised, keep it up.
ShadowMann chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
This chapter was odd.

The scenes with Pikachu having most of the girls argue over him and being disguised as a baby were weird but funny at the same time on how much trouble it brings the group (Ash and the girls) so far.

Also, shocking on how Dawn appears. Nice work. XD
ShadowMann chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was a interesting way to start off a story. XD

Also, I like the parts when Ash and Pikachu meets most or some members of the Sailor Senshi in this chapter.
JDS916GUY chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
At least Ash and Pikachu now knows what happen to Lita and the reasons of why Ash is the only one seeing Dawn but Pikachu can't her. Maybe things will get better for Ash and Pikachu in the next chapters.

Great job on this chapter. :D
JDS916GUY chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Woah! I guess Mina, Rei, and Serena now know what Ash feels everytime Pikachu shocks someone when Pikachu gets scared or upset. Also real surprised that Dawn was able to make an appearance in here as well.

Great job on this chapter. :)
JDS916GUY chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was a good start for Ash, Pikachu, and Trista for this chapter. Great Job.
Un chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
You know I though that the mysterious man was Chad.
magic135 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011