Reviews for It Could Be Worse
I always come back to this story at least once a year, it’s just that good.
Royaletutor59 chapter 15 . 4/25
I can't freaking believe it... I clicked on this fanfic on accident as someone who definitely did not ship either Sniper or Spy and generally stuck to friendship fics. The line where you stated that this was written out of spite amused me so I figured maybe one or two chapters... Then chapter ding-dang-fricking nine happened and I had to physically put my phone down and take a few laps around the room for about five minutes to calm down and be able to continue reading without squeeling! It's just... DAMN! The characters were just beyond perfect and nothing felt odd or out of place but it just made sense! And I now look at the respawn-system with new eye! Gah! When you write a freaking fic out of spite you don't mess around! I didn't want to, but dang it! YOU MADE ME SHIP THEM! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Well done, mon amie...well done...
aesemi chapter 15 . 12/28/2018
MY SOUL IS SHAKING, this story touched me to end, and has made me cry, laugh, and all the while read with an aggressiveness passion i didn't know i had. I fucking love these two, I am complete now
Pikalop chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
WTF every fanfic I have read EVER about ANYTHING was like, just some words. This was a legit novel. Man I suggest it to all my Sniperspy shipper fam. Even if you dont ship it, Its still an amazing book. 5 stars. One of the best things I have ever read, maybe even the best :D. The ending was a bit vague, but the story was quality! Enjoyed it thorouhly. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2018
Omg I love this so much, this is probably my favorite piece of writing ever! The slow but and the pining, are just so cute and amazing! And the hugs! Ahhh! The hugs! They're so sweet, I love this so much! This is amazing, I stayed up so late just to read it all, I love it so much, I wish more fanfics would have more hugging in them, it's the sweetest thing in the world! I love this!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2018
This story seriously touched my soul. Beautiful, beautiful, from start to end. Thank you so much for writing it.
Eboby chapter 15 . 2/17/2017
I read this like 7 times thx for writing it its rlly good and explains the dynamic rlly well
IM CRYING chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
ITS BEEN SIX YEARS ALMOST SEVEN AND I AM STILL CRYING. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO ME DIRTY LIKE THIS.

this was a really great piece of historICAL LITERATURE GOD DAMN IT.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
This entire fic...it's perfection. It will have a special place in my heart and im sure it will too for many ootill. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
Eis chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
*FIC
Eis chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
THIS WHOLE FOC IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS.
candyfountain chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
This was absolutely perfect.
Thank you so much for the hours you must have spent writing it.
I don't normally read long fics but I was hooked on chapter one.
Crystal25152 chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
*Rapid clasping and over eager fangirl grin*
Time to spam my friends this wonderful creation!
Sanno chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
This is now, and will always be the quintessential sniperspy fic. This fic is so important to me, even six years later. I wish i had a printed copy of this to keep. I don't know who the author is, but I want to thank them so much for this beautiful work and the legacy it has left in the community.
DX.Wingless-Dragon.XD chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
So what happened to the rest of the team, did they all retire? I need to know!