Reviews for It Could Be Worse
Eboby chapter 15 . 2/17
I read this like 7 times thx for writing it its rlly good and explains the dynamic rlly well
IM CRYING chapter 15 . 1/10
ITS BEEN SIX YEARS ALMOST SEVEN AND I AM STILL CRYING. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO ME DIRTY LIKE THIS.

this was a really great piece of historICAL LITERATURE GOD DAMN IT.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
This entire fic...it's perfection. It will have a special place in my heart and im sure it will too for many ootill. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
Eis chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
*FIC
Eis chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
THIS WHOLE FOC IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS.
candyfountain chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
This was absolutely perfect.
Thank you so much for the hours you must have spent writing it.
I don't normally read long fics but I was hooked on chapter one.
Crystal25152 chapter 15 . 8/13/2016
*Rapid clasping and over eager fangirl grin*
Time to spam my friends this wonderful creation!
Sanno chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
This is now, and will always be the quintessential sniperspy fic. This fic is so important to me, even six years later. I wish i had a printed copy of this to keep. I don't know who the author is, but I want to thank them so much for this beautiful work and the legacy it has left in the community.
DX.Wingless-Dragon.XD chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
So what happened to the rest of the team, did they all retire? I need to know!
MoniqueMichelle13 chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
I rarely review when i read a fanfiction, but wow, this was really fucking great!
I'm sitting here, 5:30 in the morning, BAWLING MY EYES OUT, and it feels amazing.
It's so well written, and stays true to the characters and I, just, thank you for writing this C:
DemonsPain88 chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
wanted to know what happened...did they defend themselves? did the others die? are they still in touch?
Bluestonewings chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
because I read the entire thing without commenting i'll just leave it all here:
I
LOVE
THIS
BlueStoneWings chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I found the ebook and i'm laughing at the free excerpt i'm reading it's not sniper and spy is ITALIAN and it's great- i would pay you three bucks if I had three bucks.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
What?! No battle? What about the other mercs did they survive?
antagonisticace chapter 15 . 10/9/2015