Reviews for Wing Beings
TrialWriter246 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
This is interesting. Curious, has it been discontinued?
He Who See's chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Actually, the term "sentient" is perhaps a bit too BROAD when describing beings like ancient Humanity and the Gargoyles (since technically by that defintion, Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, and other animals are also SENTIENT). A more apt and correct term would be SAPIENT.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Well this is unqiue, but where are you going with it?
Mashot Tito chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
alright i have a bit of advice...

1. some time in the future you NEED to have shepard sor some reason land on this planet. such as a destress signal or something...

2. you got to "try" to write longer chapters. not by much mind you, just a bit longer.

3. if the recordings are from the "destant" pass, then when shepard lands have the gargoyles be on the same tech lvl.

other that is... i think you got an intresting story so far. and i hope to see more soon.

[please foregive my grammer and spelling. i am dyslexic]
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I was a little confued at first until I figured there was static interferences or something other. Didn't expect this much but atleast it's still continued.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Liking the log chapters on the Gargoyles and parts of their physiology. I'll need to think of an introduction for them my fanfic. There'll be some questions on how the Gargoyls will adjust to all the interstellar races they meet and how the Citedal will try to learn how they turn to stone at daylight.

Its actually good.
miner249er chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
this is pretty good.
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Love!
Matalvis chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This sound enteredting. Hope there's more. Will check in now and again
megacarroll chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think you should definitly turn this into a full story it would be intersting if the humans discoverd there ancestors almost wiped the gargoyle race out. But it's your decison.
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is a great ONESHOT.
Inverness chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, this seems like it has some potential. I hope you decide to expand upon it some time, since you're making it sound like this is a sort-of one-shot.