Reviews for Mika and Raizo, Life After the Fact
GabriellaKm chapter 11 . 2/26
Oh girl, this so sweet ans sexy ans sexual and dangerous and yummy... why would you stop right there? COME BACK PLEASE! there's still a fan of NA waiting for that update! So you can't let this happening and me dying there not knowing the rest! Come on :-)
Sassy ninja chapter 11 . 2/20
you must finish this please... it's so so good...
Breezy chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
So Raizo FINALLY went deep inside...that's wassup!
breezy chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
just finished chapter 7...and I thought it was going DOWN. But I guess 3rd base isn't to bad, hoping that they go all the way next time.
wolfdemon1994 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
will there be more?
sweetieaj chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Omg I loved this!
BabyLoveMe16 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
OMG! I know you haven't updated in a very long time, but you should definetely finish what you started. And that last chapter... so unfair to leave people hangin like that. I've been waiting on him to let lose since the middle of the story!
TaintedAngel2923 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Totally awesome! Please continue, great story! :D
Darkangl28 chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
Please tell me it's not ending here. You've worked the characters so well and I'm on the seat of my pants to see who this ninja is, etc. I'm adding this to my alerts, definitely don't want to miss a second!
blkaznlady chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
WHAT! that's it? you have got to finish the story don't be leadin me to the edge and push me off like that!
foxgodess07 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
dang! i had forgot that this is rate T and there's no lemons. good chap. update soon.
Alexandria chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Alexandria chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
i like this chapte because Riazo showing a sensitive side
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Mika is starting to seem more and more stalkerish. Lol. The part were she called raizo's mom a stupid hoe was mad funny.
BelieverALEX chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
I hope you finish this story!