Reviews for In Which
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oh i love it! :)) how cute how cute! ;))
Luv2Live chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I know its been almost a year since you've worked on this but i'd love to read a few more, they are great.
k chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I hope you are going to continue. This series has been one of my favorites. I just re read it for the hundredth time.
sedlakova chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
how the heck did i miss this? too funny, c! really, great job!

i'm stuck at home on maternity leave, so i reread a lot of your stories, and was hoping to see some updates. but a totally new ficlet was completely unexpected! like a little present :)

hugs,

t
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
haha awesome. i lvoed it.

i can't imagine rory ever on a diet though lol
kikismith34 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That is so cute add more to it So so so cute
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
great story please update soon
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So funny! I love that Cody lost weight!
gilmoregeek13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
love it. love it. love it. thanks for adding to the series. can't wait to read more!
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Yay! I'm so excited to see something from you. Especially something in the Deja Vu time line and especially something with Cody in it. I love Cody :)
justafan2111 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
enjoyable...thanks for the update
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love it
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love you! I just recently finished rereading the kissmet trilogy and I was just thinking what a pity it was that you've stopped writing. When I saw your name as the author I was ecstatic! I don't usually even write reviews anymore but I feel like I need to write one for my ff favorite author:)

This one shot is absolutely adorable! Even after 24 years they are still as cute as ever! I love this little part about cody and catch! Can't wait till next installment. Please include my baby (jake) :)
katesari chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
its been a while since i last read a rogan fic. it was funny! keep it up! bye