Reviews for a shock, not a kiss
vampurr chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
love it!
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
really liked this wish it would have went this way on the show instead of caroline hitting damon with a lamp and throwing things at him lol

ps. u should continue with this
Layla55 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Okay, I'm not a big fan of Damon/Caroline but this was just... amazing :)! I can't help it :D You should definitely continue.
mehr03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awesome ..i liked it..please write more
toffeenutlatte chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I agree with the previous reviewer. I would have liked to see more Damon and Caroline in the show, and whilst i know it was important to the storyline, I always felt a little sorry for Caroline and the way he treated her. Like I said with your other fic, you have a wonderful writing style. You set the scene and atmosphere so well and make the characters and their situations entirely believable. I am really hoping you will carry both your fics on. I'd love to see where they are going. You are added to my favourite authors immediately !
afamiliarsmile chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I absolutely adore this. I'm sure it's partly because Damon and Caroline are two of my favorite characters (as you are well aware) and because I loved them together. I miss them actually. I rewatched the couple first episodes and I think I actually liked them more...but that isn't relevant to this story at all. I think you actually have characterization down which is fantastic because I get sick of reading fics that don't make much sense characterwise. I can actually picture Caroline and Damon doing something like this. I actually wish that this was what happened instead of her freaking out. Oh and I'm also extremely happy that you threw in the bit about it not having to hurt. That's an aspect of the book that I hope they keep later in the show. I really wish that you would continue this. Loved it!