Reviews for Innocence
JeneeUni chapter 1 . 8/21
I reread this again, and it's even more heartfelt, touching and just plain sweet as I read it the first time. I literally almost cried because it was so beautiful. (I know this is a exaggeration, but I love this couple so much.) It made me understand even further what love is and the depths of it. I just LOVE this. This possibly even made me want to try to date again as well. This fanfic about my most favourite couple made me see love as something that should be more cherished than despised. I didn't like love because of my past experience with it and because I don't think I deserved love. I wanted to live my life alone so I wouldn't get hurt, and hurt others as well. I'm still scared of love. (I'm still scared of a lot of things in life actually.) But now I'm - kind of - willing to try and fix and maintain my fear of love, because life is most certainly worth the chances. You have to take chances in life.

(Maybe that's what I'm scared of, taking chances. I really need to fix that, do that I can better my life once and for all.)

Thank you Allegra. (Can't spell your name on my phone.) You're such an amazing writer!

Magnificent Job! ;) 8)

20/10 for me. Loved it!
L0stWannab1tch chapter 1 . 8/21
This was really sweet and touching. So well written too.
Most fanfics on this whole entire website makes sex seem like it's nothing but physical pleasure and no intimate and mutual emotions are involved and that just makes me upset because it's really not just that, and there are the few rare ones like yours that actually capture the essence of sex in it's true nature between two loving people. I applaud you for this. Especially since this was Allen x Lenalee . (Might I add, you kept them in character so well.)

The Crown Clown bondage was a nice add on to the sex. (Especially since it felt way more intimate between the two since their innocence is in their blood, thus, apart of them - as they claimed.) The sex itself was hot for me, but I felt more emotionally satisfied from reading this for the pair than I was physically. I loved how the bondage was more romantic than it was hot for the two. Normally it would be portrayed as such, always nice to change things up once in awhile. Everyone seems to love Crown Clown and its new advantages, huh?

This was a excellent read! Thank you! ;)
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Dont worry, others have worked the Crown Clown bondage angle too. I think its kind of hot. XD
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is good. As an idea, its a little creepy but you managed to make this really work. Kinda sweet, in a way. Loving, even.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
people seem to like that crown clown bondage stuff xD
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i love this so much. i cant.
HairbringerOfPain chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Really good story, good amount of detail, and you didn't rush into the good part. 8.4/10 for a story. And 8.9/10 for a one shot
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Amazing! I loved it! *-*
Jason chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Brilliant, thanks so much and keep writing!
fraifrai chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
XD hehe wow. I really like the

Place they decided to be. Lol

And the idea is very cute. And interesting. XD haha lol

Good work!
Pisces95 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Kiyoko4173 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow surprisingly sweet, I didn't expect it to be so nice and not like pervy. Well done x
JustineAme chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
it was awesome!
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
At the beginning, I almost think that they didn't love each other while doing IT. Thankfully, I read the three important words near the end. The idea of this story is fresh, so thanks for sharing. :D
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It was a good kinky idea _ Really hot!