Reviews for Untitled
Jolene Gov chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
OMG! This made me cry! ;_; I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
So sad:( but it was good:)
xXDarkStarGirlXx chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Can i just say i never cry during a sad story or vidio or song but this...wow! I am crying my eyes out. So sad!
BlooperLover chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO SAD! You definitely succeeded in making a serious story! That was SO extremely sad! I seriously almost cried! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna cry! That was a sad, but great, story! You are a great author! You're definitely my favorite author on fanfiction!
Arsinoe-Aurelio chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Love it
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
THAT WAS SOOOOO SWEEET! I CRIED! AWWWW! I loved it though!
Eryn Grace O'Malley chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Why am I adding this to my favorites! It made me cry, seriously, I got all teary eyed. And yet I'm faving it. Probably because it’s written so well that it made me attached to the stories. Fantastic job!
Elena chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Damn it...I can't believe it; you made me cry. It was just...wow!
Jack Sparrow's number one fan chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
That was a great story, and I'm not gonna lie, I cried at the end and I'm still crying as I'm writing this. Such a good story, I think there should be sequel...
GranolaGoddess chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
the first review i did was only at the 2nd chapter, in which i thought there would be a happy ending. but then i actually finished the story and i wont lie i was crying. i am using open computer lab at school and the tech teacher was going all psycho over me. all my makeup is running all over my face... look like a mess.
GranolaGoddess chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Jack's a little OC, dont u think? maybe snap him a little back into character will give the story more strength
Bar 96 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
um so ok i hate to critizize on such a great storie but this is really buggin me the star unless your goin with the greek tearm is Cruiz in latin just so you know cruiz instead of crux
Bar 96 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
NOOOOOO!

though i do love barbossa
Bar 96 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
awwwww i love Sammie and i do thin Lizziy went mad when Will died in her arms haha sux for her
carolinesayer chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Oh wow. I'm not even going to pretend I'm not crying xD That was so sad! I can't believe you managed to write it xD Awwwww... and Jack was so adorable too! And Teague... and Sammie :'( Thankyou! xx