Reviews for Meet Me in the City
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Jason kind of struck me as Jason Todd here... granted, there's very little connection between him and Raven, if any, but the personality is similar.

Not my favorite story from you, but it's still a good read. Your other stuff is just plain awesome.
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I liked it. :) it was a very good read and I liked how you portrayed everyone. I kept trying to figure out who Jason was. Like you said, I thought he was suppose to be like malchior but he didn't quite seem to fit the bill. You should really consider writing more to this, I really feel like you could go somewhere big with it. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Blanc Corbeau chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wonderful. Just wonderful. Anyhow, did you know that Jason is the name of a evil guy in the comics who has a romantic interest in Raven? I do t really read them, but I know a bit.

Wandering off subject here... Anyhow, I was searching for a story in the real world, and this made my day! Thank you!

Frnchie's out...
hibikiiii chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ooh my gosh, this is unbelievably amazing! I dont usually read BB/Rae fics due to the fact that sometimes BB comes of as far too childish but this shows BB in a new light. You did a great job portraying the relationship that they developed and it didn't seemed forced, it really flowed together.

Haha Rae surprised me the most though, i have to disagree with you about OOCness, i didn't expect her to be so... alive! i really do love that she just wasn't the damsel in distress that he needed to rescue, only that he helped guided her. Great story! *claps*