Reviews for Stand By Me
RedWolf95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
hello again. just finished reading all the st. pepper series that on here... and i freaking love it!

please keep writing them

XD
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Finally catching up on all the stuff I felt behind on these past two weeks!

Poor B.A.! :D But we love him for being the rock of stability in this bunch of quacks. (Because Bosco's not a loon in his own way, oh no... ;) ).
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Seeing B.A.'s perspective was excellent! I loved seeing how he felt about his teammates and how he viewed their bonds with one another. His conversation with Murdock was also very revealing and cute - still adore the bear family theme! :P
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
B.A. is perfect here. Characterisation is perfect. Everything is perfect. Love it :)
Kate chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ok, so this just keeps getting better! I seriously love all the guys in this and you seem to have them down perfectly. I can't wait for Hannibal and Face to figure it out and stop being such idiots. heh.
re-familiarize chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Yay! Finally, Bosco has joined team get-Face-and-Hannibal-to-stop-being-obtuse! It was only a matter of time.

This series is still pretty much my favorite thing in the world right now. Keep it up. Never stop being awesome, Stitch!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love the clue-by-fours. Great chapter.
andneverbecruel chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved the BA perspective! Loved cute injured Face and the whole interchangeable mother-hen fussing, and Hannibal's fond acceptance of the whole cuddly-sleep thing. I am so in love with these stories.
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awww, i knew bosco would join the bandwagon sooner or later :)
jamie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Another wonderful story. I love this series and look forward to reading more from you. The characterizations are spot on and I love how you focus on the relationships between all the 4 characters but especially the special bond between hannibal and face. Thanks for the lovely work.
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oooo! What kind of soup? I love it! I love your B.A. and Murdock! I loved 4 the most! So sweet how an injured Face wanted to be with Hannibal and the guys.