Reviews for Found You
Reader chapter 1 . 4/20
WHAT THE ...
This is horrifying and hilarious at the same time. I'm still debating whether to rip out my eyes, or die from laughter.

For the genre, I think that you should add Horror to Romance/Humor, so readers are prepared for what they're going to read...haha.
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Haha, Near speaking up was such a hilarious scene! XD although I'm sulking a bit at this Near-has-proven-he's-better thing... But it was a great idea, I must admit xD
Lilyru chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
SNRK. CANNOT STOP GIGGLING. THIS WAS WONDERFUL.

And Matt only fights with Near because he's always with Mello. :'D

"Don't agree with me." - Love that.

And of course Mello's not a woman Near! Now let them get back to it and leave!

And, duh Matty came up with something smart. If he wasn't lazy, he could beat them both. I mean, c'mon, he's number three in the entire orphanage of geniuses /without trying/.
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
omg i loved this I fricken loved this!

the kissing scene was described AMAZINGLY

and then near was so funny in this!

i loved all his big vocabulary and i laughed so hard at the end at how he was in the closet with them the whole time.
EndlessStorm chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh god, this made me laugh so hard. I loved it so much.
Deekie chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
A woman..?

Quite good though :3
iphis15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was cute, funny, and you made me lose the game, so it's all good.

~Mademise Morte
ThatFoxyGrin chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Haa haa xD Was so not expecting that, although I was thinking 'Jeez, Near should be in that cupboard' and he was, yaayy. XD
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
okay 1) I lost the game thank you . 2) they're 13, really? and 3) wow Near o.O how did you get up on the shelf? And why was it the same closet that Matt wandered into after such a long time?

Ahahaha wow, I skipped to Near speaking and was like 'wtf? o.O' Hilarious! XD I thank 0-kelly-0 for requesting that lol even if their ages bug me .

Can't wait for something else of yours XD

Ani~
Axcent chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
XD Ah, that was hilarious... brill, my friend, as always... hmm. Matt is adorable, no doubt. And, is it just me, or did Near take an awful long time before he revealed himself? What a creeper... Matt and Mello were, of course, completely in the right.
DC.Lewis chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You know..partway through their make-out session, I thought to myself, "What if Near just HAPPENED to be there?"

xDDD

And then he was. Lol.

This was amazing btw.
nolongerwrittinghere chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I just love Near X3
findingkarina chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hehe, ah Near... Love ya. -
OvenBased chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was awesome, good job! Damn near hehe, i bet the little bastard was secretly enjoying it xD
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I need you to write a lemon. They need to be older than thirteen, and it needs to be a lemon. Understand? Need. Like, an actual need. And if you don't want to post it, you can just send it to me. That's acceptable. XD