Reviews for Cuddling Optional
TLynnson chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Dang, I need a cigarette after that chappie. It was smoking hot, sensual and passionate with loving tenderness. It is hot in herre!
TLynnson chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
What a sweet romantic story. Yummy...
DalWriter chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Hot & cute. I wasn't super crazy about the high school marraige but you helped me to suspend disbelief.
tenyaaaaah chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Love the ending . It was a great little story, I enjoyed it a lot - oh, and I got emotional too...in chapter three...the LoVe parts. Always . Keep it up!
amy chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
All i have to say is that was truely heartfelt.. It was perfect prose.. good till the last drop. I will read this again, it gave me everything i wanted from these two characters. I wanted it to go on. I have read at least thirty of these fan fic from vm, and it was one of my very favorites. Your love scenes were amazing. You are gifted. please write more...
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Veronica must be sick or dying, otherwise there's no way in hell she would take him up on his offer.
jacksperluvr chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
i loved it
where she went chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Your story description did not do this justice;)
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Having read and enjoyed some of your other stories, I shouldn't be surprised by this one. This is probably the best short story I've read on this site. You packed a lot of real emotion and story into just 4 chapters! Impressive! I loved it!
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I loved the scenes with Lily! I always thought it was awesome how their relationship was portrayed as being genuinely loving and friendly in the show, and you definitely paid homage to it here. Thank you for this beautiful story.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I can't believe I forgot to review this fic! I read this hundreds of times, because this is my favorite fic. Oh, so beautiful. I love their love making and the revelation behind it. Kinda broke my heart a little bit when he found out the reason why she wanted to be together for one night only.
bethelove chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
This was a awesome story, great job..
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Sqquuuueee! My fangirl heart needed a good happy ending! Thanks for that!

Thanks for writing this! Great job!
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I'll admit - I didn't see that one coming ; ) I love that Logan found out what was happening and that Keith could see how much he cared about his daughter. I also loved the dream sequence with Lilly. Very believable.

Perfect chapter!
Natskl chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Loved, loved this story! Amazing!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »