Reviews for Cuddling Optional
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I'll admit - I didn't see that one coming ; ) I love that Logan found out what was happening and that Keith could see how much he cared about his daughter. I also loved the dream sequence with Lilly. Very believable.

Perfect chapter!
Natskl chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Loved, loved this story! Amazing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
After every chapter of this story, I have clicked "favorite" and it keeps telling me that it's already a favorite. Fanfiction doesn't seem to understand that it's really freaking spectacular so I want to keep favoriting it haha. This story is absolutely amazing and I love it. Great job :)
Dani chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
A really sweet ending! Thank you for sharing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
So amazing :)

That's all I can say, well, besides the fact that this story is fantastic. Can't wait for the epilogue!
PCH chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Really enjoying this stoory but i wiish you'd go back to veronica's second chance as well! :(
Dani chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Nice ending! Lilly Kane always had a way of making Veronica see things differently. I really liked their conversation about love and trusting people close to you. I was glad Veronica woke up, and now she and Logan can have a new chance together.
Dani chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was one hot chapter! Looking forward to the next part!
p2880 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Very hot! I'm guessing V has a medical problem. Can't wait for Logan to find out.
joniskpelare chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I do wonder what the problem is, but I kind of figure she's ill. Anyway, very curiose and look forward to the next update.
bubble chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was way way hotter that I thought, this two is so much fun together

Can't wait for next chap, you should write more
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Awesome story dude, seriously. The characters seem really true to how they are, unlike a lot of stories these days. Great job and I can not wait for the next chapter.
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I vote for tomorrow! LOL : ) Again, this is awesome! Logan and Veronica are so hot together and I loved your portrayal of their night together. I love how you made Logan so perceptive, that he could tell it was more than just sex for Veronica.

I hope that whatever Veronica has gotten herself into, that Logan can get her out of it. I don't want this to be there one and only night together. That said, I love the anticipation of what's coming.
Illbeyourbatman chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
The next chapter is the Last?

You should keep it going this is one of my Fav vmars fanfics.
DofD chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Cant wait. This is great.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »