Reviews for Cuddling Optional
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I loved the scenes with Lily! I always thought it was awesome how their relationship was portrayed as being genuinely loving and friendly in the show, and you definitely paid homage to it here. Thank you for this beautiful story.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I can't believe I forgot to review this fic! I read this hundreds of times, because this is my favorite fic. Oh, so beautiful. I love their love making and the revelation behind it. Kinda broke my heart a little bit when he found out the reason why she wanted to be together for one night only.
bethelove chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
This was a awesome story, great job..
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Sqquuuueee! My fangirl heart needed a good happy ending! Thanks for that!

Thanks for writing this! Great job!
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I'll admit - I didn't see that one coming ; ) I love that Logan found out what was happening and that Keith could see how much he cared about his daughter. I also loved the dream sequence with Lilly. Very believable.

Perfect chapter!
Natskl chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Loved, loved this story! Amazing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
After every chapter of this story, I have clicked "favorite" and it keeps telling me that it's already a favorite. Fanfiction doesn't seem to understand that it's really freaking spectacular so I want to keep favoriting it haha. This story is absolutely amazing and I love it. Great job :)
Dani chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
A really sweet ending! Thank you for sharing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
So amazing :)

That's all I can say, well, besides the fact that this story is fantastic. Can't wait for the epilogue!
PCH chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Really enjoying this stoory but i wiish you'd go back to veronica's second chance as well! :(
Dani chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Nice ending! Lilly Kane always had a way of making Veronica see things differently. I really liked their conversation about love and trusting people close to you. I was glad Veronica woke up, and now she and Logan can have a new chance together.
Dani chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was one hot chapter! Looking forward to the next part!
p2880 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Very hot! I'm guessing V has a medical problem. Can't wait for Logan to find out.
joniskpelare chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I do wonder what the problem is, but I kind of figure she's ill. Anyway, very curiose and look forward to the next update.
bubble chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was way way hotter that I thought, this two is so much fun together

Can't wait for next chap, you should write more
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »