Reviews for Cuddling Optional
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I can't believe I forgot to review this fic! I read this hundreds of times, because this is my favorite fic. Oh, so beautiful. I love their love making and the revelation behind it. Kinda broke my heart a little bit when he found out the reason why she wanted to be together for one night only.
bethelove chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
This was a awesome story, great job..
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Sqquuuueee! My fangirl heart needed a good happy ending! Thanks for that!

Thanks for writing this! Great job!
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I'll admit - I didn't see that one coming ; ) I love that Logan found out what was happening and that Keith could see how much he cared about his daughter. I also loved the dream sequence with Lilly. Very believable.

Perfect chapter!
Natskl chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Loved, loved this story! Amazing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
After every chapter of this story, I have clicked "favorite" and it keeps telling me that it's already a favorite. Fanfiction doesn't seem to understand that it's really freaking spectacular so I want to keep favoriting it haha. This story is absolutely amazing and I love it. Great job :)
Dani chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
A really sweet ending! Thank you for sharing!
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
So amazing :)

That's all I can say, well, besides the fact that this story is fantastic. Can't wait for the epilogue!
PCH chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Really enjoying this stoory but i wiish you'd go back to veronica's second chance as well! :(
Dani chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Nice ending! Lilly Kane always had a way of making Veronica see things differently. I really liked their conversation about love and trusting people close to you. I was glad Veronica woke up, and now she and Logan can have a new chance together.
Dani chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was one hot chapter! Looking forward to the next part!
p2880 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Very hot! I'm guessing V has a medical problem. Can't wait for Logan to find out.
joniskpelare chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I do wonder what the problem is, but I kind of figure she's ill. Anyway, very curiose and look forward to the next update.
bubble chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
That was way way hotter that I thought, this two is so much fun together

Can't wait for next chap, you should write more
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Awesome story dude, seriously. The characters seem really true to how they are, unlike a lot of stories these days. Great job and I can not wait for the next chapter.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »